Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Rest In Peace Sweetssop

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest In Peace Sweetssop

I am in shock. Sweetssop passed away today. Dont know what to say at the moment but I grieve for her daughters and her son.

May she Rest In Peace
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

RIP Sweetsop.

This is sad and shocking news.
    When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

Sad. RIP Sweetsop
      “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

You left your mark and I must say it is not joy I shed tears with that you are gone as I miss you as a friend.

Comment

so sad...I really can't believe this
          <span style="font-weight: bold">Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.</span>

Comment

Deeply saddened to hear this...
            My condolences to her family.

Originally posted by kia027 View Post
            I am in shock. Sweetssop passed away today. Dont know what to say at the moment but I grieve for her daughters

May she Rest In Peace

Comment

I am saddened by this news. When my husband died, SweetSsop would call to comfort me. She was very kind to me. Though I never met her in person, I felt I knew her a long time.

((((SSop's family))))

Comment

R.I.P Sweetssop my condolences to her family and friends

Comment

So sorry to hear this news! My heart goes out to her family.

Comment

I'm so shocked and really sorry. Was she ill? My condolences to her family and those of you who knew her personally.

Comment

Everyone knows the saga and episodes of my pregnancy. But no one knows that it was 2 people on this very board that would call me and let me call them multiple times in a day, email me, and talk me off the ledge during (and for a few months after) that crazy time. Sweets was one of them...I did know that she wasn't well, but had no idea AT ALL that she wasn't well enough to see day 2 of 2013.

I am shaking, crying and laughing at the same time. This is crazy. Completely crazy. Father in heaven...Bre...

She was a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful person. Hunter is here, in part, because of her. God has met her at the kingdom doors.

(((Sweets))))

My God...
                      Hurt people, hurt people.

Comment

so sad

This news is so sad R.I.P (((( Sweets )))) life is too short *sigh* (( ILP ))

Comment

Wow...I haven't been on the board in a very long time but had to come by to show my respsects....Rest In Peace Sweetsopp....I pray that her family - especially children - will somehow find strength to handle this moment by moment...

I just lost my dad on Christmas day and it was expected yet its still a very steep mountain to climb.... - I cannot begin to imagine how her children will handle this untimely passing....

RIP Lady and walk good U were a happy personality that I was glad to have "met" thru JA.com

Life is short guys. Love hard and be caring to all you meet.

Take care...

MsP

Comment

This is indeed shocking. For some reason, out of the blue, my mind ran on her earlier today. How old are her children?

Comment

Originally posted by msportmore View Post
                              Wow...I haven't been on the board in a very long time but had to come by to show my respsects....Rest In Peace Sweetsopp....I pray that her family - especially children - will somehow find strength to handle this moment by moment...

I just lost my dad on Christmas day and it was expected yet its still a very steep mountain to climb.... - I cannot begin to imagine how her children will handle this untimely passing....

RIP Lady and walk good U were a happy personality that I was glad to have "met" thru JA.com

Life is short guys. Love hard and be caring to all you meet.

Take care...

MsP
                              ((( MsP ))) sorry to hear about your loss too This is a sobering moment

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X