Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Sweetssop's Celebration of Life Service and Interment

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nunya View Post
    Dis pickcha mek mi boal!
    She was trying her best to hold it together and she did The lady beside her was very emotional.
    aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
    ~ Anon

Comment

Diplomat thanks so much for doing this for us lawd it's really true...RIP Grace

Comment

Originally posted by Diplomat View Post

She was trying her best to hold it together and she did The lady beside her was very emotional.

Thank you very much Church Dude. I believe the lady beside MC is Grace's sister. A couple of my family members attended the funeral services but your post brings it closer and allowed me to say my final goodbye just as if I was there. Thank you again.
        Never regret getting old as it a privilege denied to many - Anonymous

Comment

One of the most difficult thing I've had to do but she was my friend. I couldn't say no.
          I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The videos cant be viewed, it says, they are private.
            JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

Originally posted by Nunya View Post
              Really glad you're doing this! How're her kids?
              Holding up. I'm going to reach out to them later today.
              I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by j-kid View Post
                The videos cant be viewed, it says, they are private.
                Sorry about that. They should be good to go now.

~ Anon

Comment

I am slowly trying to read this and view the videos but I may have to come back.. but thank you for letting us be there by way of pictures and videos and sharing the love that I know was felt in the room.

Comment

The morning was cool and the Toronto sky clear. It was as if the "weather gods" had decided to give the city a break from the cold with which it is familiar at this time of the year. And it seemed very appropriate as family and friends of Grace Carlene Reynolds, our Sweetssop, came not so much to say their goodbyes as they did to remember, reflect on, and to celebrate her life.

As individuals entered the service area, one could not miss the casket in the center of the room. But there was something else. Right beside the casket was a picture of Sweets, with her trademark smile, as if checking out each person as they walked in.

For now she had one final ride and that was to the Queensville Cemetery in Newmarket. She was going home.
                    Unreal... *sigh* Like you say this is all the more confirmation that Sweets really gone

Thanks for sharing these somber moments Diplomat. May she Rest In Paradise.
                    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

Thanks Churchdude for taking us to the service. Your descriptions, pictures and videos made me feel like I was there. Please keep us updated on how the family is doing?
                      Out of Many One People Online
                      http://www.jamaicans.com

Comment

~ Anon

Comment

~ Anon

Comment

~ Anon

Comment

The Interment

Unlike Toronto, Newmarket was windy and cold. It still was, however, a beautiful day.

Pastor MC and Sweetssop's girls.

Final resting place.

~ Anon

Comment

Very touching. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X