Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Jamaica - Hurricane Dean Post

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hurricane Dean!

Comment

Tell mi if it a guh reach Sowt Florida. Cawz school schedule fi open Mondeh an mi wudda like ie fi shet dung school fi cupple days. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
      Rich people do poor things and stay rich. Poor people do rich things and stay poor.

Comment

Dat boy Dean is moving quickly at 23 mph. I dont like the closeness to Jamaica at Category 4.

Ensome, the way Dean is speeding at 23 mph he`ll run off the track trying to make the bend towards S Florida.
        More likely, Dean will run into Mexico and crash.
        If not, Dean can make a gradual swing north westerly and go up the north coast of Cuba and then maybe ypou could apply for a couple days off.
        Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q3210</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dat boy Dean is moving quickly at 23 mph. I dont like the closeness to Jamaica at Category 4.

Ensome, the way Dean is speeding at 23 mph he`ll run off the track trying to make the bend towards S Florida.
          More likely, Dean will run into Mexico and crash.
          If not, Dean can make a gradual swing north westerly and go up the north coast of Cuba and then maybe ypou could apply for a couple days off. </div></div>
          The latest jog I see,give me th eimpression that it will be tracking nore notherly and possibly closer to domionican republic than Jamaica,but that is me.
          Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

I want to believe you on that score Doc.
            We`ll see as the days pass.
            Wi cant deal with Dean now if he was to come knocking at the door.
            Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

Well as long as im miss Yard and SoFL is cool. (And Haiti too caw mi feel fi di ppl dem caw it nuh tek much fi mash dem up bad) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

Comment

Suh its alright to lick Cuba?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q3210</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Suh its alright to lick Cuba? </div></div>

Well sah you know seh is not alrite fi Hurrican to lick anyplace at all. But you know seh im bound fi lick somewhere so yuh haffi choose someplace fi get lick.

And Cuba is mostly not alrite because if Cuba get lick it mean seh Yard jus got mash up and it coming fi attact SoFL.

Betta it go inna di Gulf.

Comment

At 23 MPH, dont you think Dean is moving pretty fast than normal?

Comment

(((Q)))) praying dean slows down.. moves off course....

keep ear out for the phone...
                      A positive attitude might not solve your problems but will annoy others to make it worth the effort

Comment

He is moving very fast. The upper level winds must be pretty strong and without much shear in order to keep the storm developing while maintaining it's speed.

And that only makes it worse. Not only less time to prepare for Dean, but also more wind intensity.

If the hurricane has 100mph sustained winds, and it's moving at 23mph, the ppl get lick with 123mph winds.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BND1999</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(((Q)))) praying dean slows down.. moves off course....

keep ear out for the phone... </div></div>

Slows down, no Nina. The longer it hangs the more damage potentially. The speed it moves is different than the speed of the winds that circulate.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is moving very fast. The upper level winds must be pretty strong and without much shear in order to keep the storm developing while maintaining it's speed.

And that only makes it worse. Not only less time to prepare for Dean, but also more wind intensity.

If the hurricane has 100mph sustained winds, and it's moving at 23mph, the ppl get lick with 123mph winds. </div></div>

Thats sounds more logical if there`s a direct hit with the eye passing directly over. The sustained winds I thought were only those that the pangs in circulation spun at.

Comment

I just changed my flights from saturday to monday and now I'm
                              questioning the judgement on that...will the airport be closed and my backside stuck in hotlanta? Magic reassure me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]
                              Keep the faith . .

Comment

Poor Magic! Roots a call yu Massa God. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X