Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Speaking Pondeferously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speaking Pondeferously

what de heck??!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The race is not for the strong or for the swift, but for those who shall endure to the end. In all things, live Christ....

Comment

Originally posted by Nunya:
      [qb] ... His permanent is quite outmoded and is in dire need of a revampation - I am of the unanimous opinion that a mullet would elevate his indriscononomically appeal seriously! What says you?[/qb]
      [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Aqe Quod Agis indeed [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

QK: It gladdenates my pith to see that you are arpianony in agreement with me! It says a lot about you! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

I am incensed at this chred! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I do not grasp the intellectual capacity of such utter refuse. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Nunya tek dis >>>>>focal point finger for you!

***run 'fore she apprehend mi***

PS I like this chred!

Comment

Aloha. Who in Hades Extremus do you opine to be?!!!?!! Whyfore you option fi christen di boad wid my moniker dis mawning. See here, ahemm I daresay dat you hast exponentially extrapolated your person to the nth degree and I resolute dat you penitentate ad hoc!!! AS Wendy vociferated you is nutn more dan a temparet faeisticous garden implement. GET DEEE [email protected]!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nunya:
              Compry: Why? Please exponshiate.
              Why would you say that to me? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

You know what is even atrocious, this fear factor that Nunya is palpitating is exotically massive in her head crater. Imagine *I* was not interrupting her psychological labor and she had the never to desist my equilibrium in my state of fury.

I have never seen such atrocities against me and my low lying breasts. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I am mad noh tombstone!!!
                <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

Tuffy why do you prattle on about such filth?

Comment

Originally posted by tuffstuff:
                    [qb] Aloha. Who in Hades Extremus do you opine to be?!!!?!! Whyfore you option fi christen di boad wid my moniker dis mawning. See here, ahemm I daresay dat you hast exponentially extrapolated your person to the nth degree and I resolute dat you penitentate ad hoc!!! AS Wendy vociferated you is nutn more dan a temparet faeisticous garden implement. GET DEEE [email protected]!!!!!!! [/qb]
                    Thank you to toilette tissue!

About time somebody gastricate the magnitude of my distaste for ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by ep.:
                      [qb] Tuffy why do you prattle on about such filth? [/qb]
                      Indeed dear Eppy, you appropriettly nomenclate dat garden implement Nunya by di propa sentence- FILTTTT- plain an simple. I am most gratified by your pointificated expulsian of di veracity

Comment

This tred will bring Hattaclaps to the nation. De
                        vulga tone of de perpretrator muss nat be refurbish. Please!
                        Play your cards close to your vest, and disclose your feelings only to people you know you can trust.

Comment

tuffstiff: The vernacular is being maliciously mangled by your lispness, your tongue ring, your strategically placed teeth and your lack of fourtiary education! In short, yuh fayva ad hoc!

777: Heck? Is that Christianese for hoc?

ep: It saddens me to declare to all an laundry that you are indubitably addled. Though it pleases me that your are currently vigourously seeking a remedy for your malady, I feel it in the interest of exemplary citizenship to say to you: Placing half a lime on your forehead will not succor your case.
                          Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendy:
                            [qb]
                            Originally posted by tuffstuff:
                            [qb] Aloha. Who in Hades Extremus do you opine to be?!!!?!! Whyfore you option fi christen di boad wid my moniker dis mawning. See here, ahemm I daresay dat you hast exponentially extrapolated your person to the nth degree and I resolute dat you penitentate ad hoc!!! AS Wendy vociferated you is nutn more dan a temparet faeisticous garden implement. GET DEEE [email protected]!!!!!!! [/qb]
                            Thank you to toilette tissue!

About time somebody gastricate the magnitude of my distaste for ignorance. [/qb]
                            Amen. I thought I had was tolden you to go and option a suitable armorous harness for dose lowlying buzzoms!!

Anyhow, all mi can seh to Nunya is to to GO EXPIRE IN DI HEATHS

Comment

it has offended my frontal obfuscation that such an armentitude of verbal regurgitation would be allowed on this G rated signatorium of worlwide concundatendarius.

as of 9 am eastern standard Pacific and central I am offially protesting the convalution of lack of craniumfrentation. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz:
                                [qb] it has offended my frontal obfuscation that such an armentitude of verbal regurgitation would be allowed on this G rated signatorium of worlwide concundatendarius.

as of 9 am eastern standard Pacific and central I am offially protesting the convalution of lack of craniumfrentation. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [/qb]
                                Why?

Are you afraid of Al Queda?

You need to allow the Vesture of the topic to protrude

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X