Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Speaking Pondeferously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speaking Pondeferously

Originally posted by Nunya:
    [qb] tuffstiff: The vernacular is being maliciously mangled by your lispness, your tongue ring, your strategically placed teeth and your lack of fourtiary education! In short, yuh fayva ad hoc!
    [/qb]
    I are begging you for the ultimet time to get my moniker precise. How dare you propose restrictid edicatian wen you flatulate more nonsense dan di majarity of citizens fortwith?!!! Are'st you as mentally deficient as mi hear your maternal figure say?

Jesas tek di casing an gimmie di bolster!!!!! Wat a impudent impertinent swine!!!!

Comment

mankind: I seek not to destroy, but to upliftitude!

Wendy: Even though you are rife with dander and the spittle is flying, my benevolence for the community motivates me to advise you that there there is a delineation traversing the www which depicts you pole dancing at Club Lang Tits! The hilarity it extricates from the viewer when your tits gets entangled with the pole, your neck, and each other, was not the intent I am sure. I seek to cause you no further discombobulation.

Jazz: Your grasp of the grammatical intricacies is magnificent in the vunk.
      Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by mankind:
        [qb] This tred will bring Hattaclaps to the nation. De
        vulga tone of de perpretrator muss nat be refurbish. Please! [/qb]
        please do nat reffa to womans genitalia in yere, oddawise di post might be met wid a securty device and deadbolted to obfiscate furda commentarry.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendy:

You need to allow the Vesture of the topic to protrude [/QB]
          from my discernous observous experience of such matters,any such protrusion would cause much kantankerisation and elongated tongue wisping.
          bigger badder and browner !

Comment

tiffstuff: Are you by any chance referring to de almalgamation of the eliompity?

neutral: elongated tongue wisping. Ah. Please amplifitude.

Comment

[qb]

Wendy: Even though you are rife with dander and the spittle is flying, my benevolence for the community motivates me to advise you that there there is a delineation traversing the www which depicts you pole dancing at Club Lang Tits! The hilarity it extricates from the viewer when your tits gets entangled with the pole, your neck, and each other, was not the intent I am sure. I seek to cause you no further discombobulation.
              [/qb]
              Oh no she didn't transpose there! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

My tenure at Club Lang Tits have no bearing on this arterial matter! If I may digest.
              What seems to be your problem is that you have diarrhea of the vocal instrument. If you donít congressionally retreat those words from your wardrobe to my face .. I am going to sky dive downwardly on your *ss
              <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

Nunya why am not horrified by your conspicuous,unfounded demeanor?

Comment

Mi seh mi a dead wid laugh to rahtid ..

Unu is wan dunce set a people .. a weh unu get dem deh breeda wod dem fram...waaiii mi belly [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                  <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

neutral: elongated tongue wisping. Ah. Please amplifitude. [/QB]
                    in as much as standardisation is superfluos to the navigational indulgence of wisping,its navigational aptitude requires it to be thoroughly wet.

Comment

please excuse my irrelevant pontification, however I humbly caution the esteemed and escovitched citizens of this cyberotic realm that deuteromic regulations expressly prohibit the mention, or utterances, regarding Sus Domesticus.....
                      **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

Comment

Wendy: When you propose to skydive on my rear gem, will you be using your elongated tits as a propeller?

ep: Because you don't play hockey you eat it?

Comment

Mi see fram disyah chread dat di preponderant quantity af ppl whe poas a retort tuh dis articulation is sufferin fram Rectal-Cranial Diplacement Syndrome an should endeavor to obtain relief and succor fram a practitioner af di alleviation af torpid obtuseness!
                          http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

[qb] you don't play hockey you eat it? [/qb]
                            Wid saltfish!?!?! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

[QB] Wendy: When you propose to skydive on my rear gem, will you be using your elongated tits as a propeller?
                              nunya,I discern that you have attempted such route as to cause much insultious loblutions to the clogsworth gentleness of wendy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendy:
                                [qb]
                                Originally posted by Jazz:
                                [qb] it has offended my frontal obfuscation that such an armentitude of verbal regurgitation would be allowed on this G rated signatorium of worlwide concundatendarius.

as of 9 am eastern standard Pacific and central I am offially protesting the convalution of lack of craniumfrentation. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [/qb]
                                Why?

Are you afraid of Al Queda?

You need to allow the Vesture of the topic to protrude [/qb]
                                The matter per se, quid pro quo and pro bono - is nat that of etcetera as would seem to be farcically elongated upon the unsuspecting populace - but rather the more insidious internal farting that was typical at such momentitudious moments... Fartingate quickly comes to mind as does Farterloo and General custers last stand which was categorically a metaphor as it were for farting... moreso of the angina from the latin word 'an' meaning to pass and 'gina' meaning deadly gaseous mixtures - as it would seem - you see my point?

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X