Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Speaking Pondeferously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speaking Pondeferously

Are you throwing down the gauntlett tiffstuff? Is is your declaration that you can make the point more incandescent? More illuminating? More luminous? I would beg that you do so!
    Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

DO NAT MEK MI THROW DUNG U TONGUE DUNG U GULLET!!! I iterate again dat u mus prapa;lly inscribe mi moniker and stap from morph into a imbecile!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

An far di recard, di summit dat Ramble On hast herefore mounted could be most elucidated by a 2 day old primate

Comment

Originally posted by tuffstuff:
        Originally posted by mankind:
        [qb]
        Originally posted by tuffstuff:
        [qb]
        Originally posted by mankind:
        [qb] This tred will bring Hattaclaps to the nation. De
        vulga tone of de perpretrator muss nat be refurbish. Please! [/qb]
        please do nat reffa to womans genitalia in yere, oddawise di post might be met wid a securty device and deadbolted to obfiscate furda commentarry. [/qb]
        Womans genitalia beautification tournament, I will attend to worshipication. Some of de contestant will disqualified for uglyfication do yours protrude your pantification? Thanks [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [/qb]
        my protrusion is quite minimal, u want to espy it?
        Stuff.., [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

~~~waaaaiiieeee~~~ yeye water mek me dyaan seee, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
        “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

For the edification of tuffstuff, et al.: Sus domesticus = pig or swine...

Intellectifying the nation through confoundication, I remain at your service

projectilication of gauntlets is additionally unacceptilized. please to interactuate according to the regulationicals as published in the manualization.
          **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

Comment

Originally posted by RambleOn:
            [qb] Had you not misapprehended the problematicitude of your asymptotic approach to epistomology, a parallax shift may or may not have re-enabled you to have calibrated a readjustment of the dominant paradigm, sui generis. Continued praxeology can only disintermediate - or even defenestrate - candid rumination, obfuscating gelastic conclusatory puerility. Histrionics qua eschatology is merely inherently venery, and per my ontology should not be immanentized. The Weltanschauung of nomenclature will not permit it. It's perfectly cromulent. Poop! [/qb]
            Rambleon you is spewting pure fawt as far as I am contracted.

You talk about The Weltanschauung in the same verbiage as praxeology??? You are a nonessential idiot with a cocaine packed epidural. The manifestation of Weltanschauung was disintegrated on earth since the late 17th Century when Judas and Jezebel was knocking boots. Your mistake is far more dangerous than you mistook.
            <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

taffstiff - I would entreat predominant charitability in re: hominid nonage. Garrulous though the taxonomic coterie may be, all the freneticism and hebephrenia available shouldn't pullulate vast contradistinct sanguinity.

Dear, dear triffsteeff - I proffer a benefaction of coetaneousness, intemerate of misappropriation or ingratitude. Shall we discard the irony of corruption? Disavow the habiliments of invectiture and consanguinity? Sip from the cup of caritas, or, as the Eagles once sang, "carnitas?" Mmmm. Carne asada. Chicharrones! I say. Arise, and never eschew chicharrones of irenic amity!
              Even my henchmen think I'm crazy. I'm not surprised that you agree.

Comment

My aspiring pontification on this avocation which is enetertaining me ad-infinitum. Is that every singular Homosapien denizen inhabiting the internals of this linguistic confabulation is categorically and inexorably esophoric. I excogitate my adroitness as to whether I can persevere through this corybantic disquisition

To recapitulate, "you are all cracked!" [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.-Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by rebel:
                  [qb]
                  To recapitulate, "you are all cracked!" [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [/qb]
                  [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Please extrapolate....
                  **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

Comment

Originally posted by goldilocks:
                    [qb]
                    Originally posted by rebel:
                    [qb]
                    To recapitulate, "you are all cracked!" [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [/qb]
                    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Please extrapolate.... [/qb]
                    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] you are all --&gt; &lt;-- [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                    If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.-Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Wendy:
                      [qb]

You talk about The Weltanschauung in the same verbiage as praxeology??? You are a nonessential idiot with a cocaine packed epidural. The manifestation of Weltanschauung was disintegrated on earth since the late 17th Century when Judas and Jezebel was knocking boots. Your mistake is far more dangerous than you mistook.
                      [/qb]

I am beset by nutriceuticals! Hard-pressed as I am to maintain a sensibility of corpulent exactitude in the face of such derisive torpor, I choose to define a fanatical extremity concurrent with my ad valorem automotive. As the Aruban philosopher Lee O. Toasty wrote: "War and Peace. Huh. Good God, y'all! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing."

I'll say it again.

We must re-examine the 17th century disintegration of the Terran Mittelschmerz in context, mindful, inter alia, of its voluble cognition. Judas and Jezebel in the Age of Gouda could not be expected to pre-anticipate and post-haste the corporal developments of 18th-century industrial hagiography. I may be a nonessential idiot, and my epidural is definitely cocaine-packed, but at least I know that as the 20th century dawned, entire subgroups of 17th century remediation were swept away by the starchy new reality of carbuncle. Aghast? Bizarre. Ipso facto, terra firma, okily-dokily-doo.

Oh, and lest you pre-eminate MY protrusion, let me assure you that temporary manufacture runs in the family, and that my aspersion will re-corroborate distally in the morning. YOU will still be anthemic.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Comment

Originally posted by RambleOn:
                        [qb]
                        Originally posted by Wendy:
                        [qb]

[/qb]

I am beset by nutriceuticals! Hard-pressed as I am to maintain a sensibility of corpulent exactitude in the face of such derisive torpor, I choose to define a fanatical extremity concurrent with my ad valorem automotive. As the Aruban philosopher Lee O. Toasty wrote: "War and Peace. Huh. Good God, y'all! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing."

I'll say it again.

We must re-examine the 17th century disintegration of the Terran Mittelschmerz in context, mindful, inter alia, of its voluble cognition. Judas and Jezebel in the Age of Gouda could not be expected to pre-anticipate and post-haste the corporal developments of 18th-century industrial hagiography. I may be a nonessential idiot, and my epidural is definitely cocaine-packed, but at least I know that as the 20th century dawned, entire subgroups of 17th century remediation were swept away by the starchy new reality of carbuncle. Aghast? Bizarre. Ipso facto, terra firma, okily-dokily-doo.

Oh, and lest you pre-eminate MY protrusion, let me assure you that temporary manufacture runs in the family, and that my aspersion will re-corroborate distally in the morning. YOU will still be anthemic.

Quod erat demonstrandum. [/qb]
                        [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Dang ... dat wi hole har .. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Fiyah Bun ..

Comment

Ramble On ..

And let me furbish this articulate to you. You are infectiously rancid and whiffed! A homosapient such as yourself is homophobic in your homophobia. **Burp** Praise Allah!

You know nothing about 17th century monarchy Epicurus! If a decapitated dog came and spat on your right testicles you would not have a brain to whiff the stench protrusting from your left anus.

Quod erat DAT!
                          <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

Wendy: I will add this to your diatribe:
                            OOH LAH MI, see di effluvia rise from the carcass, the diseased biped, how obnoxious to my nasal element.
                            `If your dream doesn't include the &quot;impossible&quot; it's too small - Joel Osteen

Comment

In di words af mi fren YaadieFiLife....

Waaaaiiiiiieeeeeeeeee.... mi belly!

Mi juss wonda if dis wha gwaan pon di MENSA forums... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                              http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

Wendy:

Infarctionally, heathen subprime candidates wouldn't kindle condign hazmat. There is a sense in which utter directional pulchritude doesn't sufficiently impugn rotational stasis. But you go WAY too far when you imply that nestled Panamanian herbivores can't supply obvious handlebars.

Who do you think addled the nostrums of transparency? WHY do you think Benjamin Mussolini growled in his socks? It's recondite. I don't see anyone else, in Copenhagen or elsewhere, arguing that 17th-century crenellations resisted teleological happenstance. Why? The evidentiary (and evolutionary) conundrum doesn't support occlusions and contusions. Obvious to everyone but my dear Wendy.

I'll admit that zygomatic arches show processes both nefarious and beneficent. But it's a long, long way from there to your position that heterogenous flareups of the pulmonary hyperbola redact strongly, like some kind of exothermia.

Next time you see a hyperbola redacting, it will be your first.

Put THAT in your Pope and smite it!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X