Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Speaking Pondeferously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speaking Pondeferously

Mensa you say! To mensa I say "Phooeeeey!" The manticulated intellectualism of the ramaficourious value as exhibited on this site would cause all noodles of the mensa to droop!

It is with piricodetif pride that I benignly look up onto one and all and say, "Oonuu dun knoa!" brap brap!

One must not expity me the ocuputomy of the lingding! It would be a disaster of a simidingdong nature!

Yes!
    Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Nunya yu is a nut [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

Me m'love???? Everybody else have a mi a dead ova yah! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
        Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by RambleOn:
          [qb] Wendy:

WHY do you think Benjamin Mussolini growled in his socks? It's recondite. I [/qb]
          Bway Ramble yuh good pan dis noh beans baught ..waiii mi a dead

I donít give a rats puss in boots WHY Benjamin Mussolini growled in his socks!! Benjamin is out righteously gay if he is frolicking in socks and frocks. Fire in hell to muss muss tail!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Donít fumigate what you cannot regurgitate under the stair cases of water gate. Do you have any shame yuh lickle red hamster. You sound like a packaged rat granulating from seasonal sugar.

Stuff dat down yuh Uterus!
          <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

[qb] Wendy:

Infarctionally, heathen subprime candidates wouldn't kindle condign hazmat. There is a sense in which utter directional pulchritude doesn't sufficiently impugn rotational stasis. But you go WAY too far when you imply that nestled Panamanian herbivores can't supply obvious handlebars.

Who do you think addled the nostrums of transparency? WHY do you think Benjamin Mussolini growled in his socks? It's recondite. I don't see anyone else, in Copenhagen or elsewhere, arguing that 17th-century crenellations resisted teleological happenstance. Why? The evidentiary (and evolutionary) conundrum doesn't support occlusions and contusions. Obvious to everyone but my dear Wendy.

I'll admit that zygomatic arches show processes both nefarious and beneficent. But it's a long, long way from there to your position that heterogenous flareups of the pulmonary hyperbola redact strongly, like some kind of exothermia.

Next time you see a hyperbola redacting, it will be your first.

Put THAT in your Pope and smite it! [/qb]
            [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
            Fiyah Bun ..

Comment

Originally posted by Wendy:
              [qb]
              [qb] Wendy:

WHY do you think Benjamin Mussolini growled in his socks? It's recondite. I [/qb]
              Bway Ramble yuh good pan dis noh beans baught ..waiii mi a dead

I donít give a rats puss in boots WHY Benjamin Mussolini growled in his socks!! Benjamin is out righteously gay if he is frolicking in socks and frocks. Fire in hell to muss muss tail!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Donít fumigate what you cannot regurgitate under the stair cases of water gate. Do you have any shame yuh lickle red hamster. You sound like a packaged rat granulating from seasonal sugar.

Stuff dat down yuh Uterus! [/qb]
              OOohhhhhhh..soun like shi get mad now ...
              Fiyah Bun ..

Comment

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.-Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Down yuh uterus??
                  Mi always tik yuh affi go UP tuh reach ie?? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Well dat juss teach mi fi chry an kip up wid dis ya interdenominational bootilicious bunch af smawty pance ppls!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70361-embarassed.gif[/img]
                  http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

Dis was idelible lots of franticious fun! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Have a goodify and estofic weekend everybody. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You too Ramble on
                    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

Adios and harry verderchee Mamamoysell Wendolinchrotonomistic one!!
                      http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

[qb] Dis was idelible lots of franticious fun! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Have a goodify and estofic weekend everybody. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You too Ramble on [/qb]
                        You too

Thanks for the fun 'n laughter [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                        Fiyah Bun ..

Comment

[qb] Bway Ramble yuh good pan dis noh beans baught ..waiii mi a dead

Stuff dat down yuh Uterus! [/qb]
                          Wendy - This is exhaustipatin'!

Ahem.

It appalls that you will desist in your collusion. It'd comprise you what I can regurgitate, under the stair cases or erstwhile. As the weakened reproaches, I'll consist that you'll never permit that your intermination of the levees of the Age of Roquefort ("Rockford Files") is intransitive or subscript. It's not that I'm trebling the asylum or compacting a requiem; to the contrary, I elicit most hilariously a cognitive nasturtium, if you will. However, I must osmose to the preamble of Coach Ditka, who inflated, "Gang, another round of Scotch!"

Cooler worms were Kevlar-coated.
                          Even my henchmen think I'm crazy. I'm not surprised that you agree.

Comment

[qb] Dis was idelible lots of franticious fun! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

You too Ramble on [/qb]
                            Me, too.

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy. I'm not surprised that you agree.

Comment

much as my contributions to this assemblage are floccinauccinihilipilificated. I would like to petition the proficient faculty of this colloquium if they would be so kind as to institutionalize the preceding discourse into and archival depository to ensure imperishability for an infinitude, so that we may all luxuriate in it's jollification hereafter.
                              If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.-Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by rebel:
                                [qb] much as my contributions to this assemblage are floccinauccinihilipilificated. I would like to petition the proficient faculty of this colloquium if they would be so kind as to institutionalize the preceding discourse into and archival depository to ensure imperishability for an infinitude, so that we may all luxuriate in it's jollification hereafter. [/qb]
                                me ..me ...i secon dat !

Fiyah Bun ..

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X