Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Speaking Pondeferously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wendy
    replied
    Re: Speaking Pondeferously

Originally posted by Nunya:
    [qb] I am exponentially defrebacating the smodicum of intelligence dat occassionally escape from the red painted orifical aperture of Wendy an TuffStuff an Chickie et al an for example an etcetera an for instance.

Do you agree? [/qb]
    I am ecstatically perused that you think that *MY* statuette is abdominally stink [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    You donít want me to get on the ridicule of your manifest

Dam feisty and temperament

Leave a comment:

• CeaBee
    replied

Originally posted by Nunya:
    [qb] I am imbistronimacally disheartened by the ergreganious constipatiousness of those that disagree!

BP: *I* do not fawt! And neither do I expell same from my delicate rosebudlike lipotomy!

goldilocks: defrebrecating is definately a word! It is taken from the Greek for poo and has been reused by the Italians as a spice. Earlier in the twentieth century, the vatican pontificated labouriously before deciding to put defrebrecation in the papate.

coolbeans: I have behoven to not allow my exquisitly shelllike ears to be assualted by Mr. Sharpton! Moreover, my eyes! His permanent is quite outmoded and is in dire need of a revampation - I am of the unanimous opinion that a mullet would elevate his indriscononomically appeal seriously! What says you?

suesumba: No jokes allowed here!

BikeRakk: I must admit that your comment as caused me to expetiously excrebate the autiousness of the diversity of the echelon.

chickie: Ah, you almost entrapted me! I almost translated my verbose diatribe into patois! I am happy that I held strong!

Compry: Why? Please exponshiate.

Portmore: It greatly happifinate the cockles to see that you comprehend! Age Quod Agis! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [/qb]
    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] ...Nunya you not working today or what? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Nunya
    replied

I am imbistronimacally disheartened by the ergreganious constipatiousness of those that disagree!

BP: *I* do not fawt! And neither do I expell same from my delicate rosebudlike lipotomy!

goldilocks: defrebrecating is definately a word! It is taken from the Greek for poo and has been reused by the Italians as a spice. Earlier in the twentieth century, the vatican pontificated labouriously before deciding to put defrebrecation in the papate.

coolbeans: I have behoven to not allow my exquisitly shelllike ears to be assualted by Mr. Sharpton! Moreover, my eyes! His permanent is quite outmoded and is in dire need of a revampation - I am of the unanimous opinion that a mullet would elevate his indriscononomically appeal seriously! What says you?

suesumba: No jokes allowed here!

BikeRakk: I must admit that your comment as caused me to expetiously excrebate the autiousness of the diversity of the echelon.

chickie: Ah, you almost entrapted me! I almost translated my verbose diatribe into patois! I am happy that I held strong!

Compry: Why? Please exponshiate.

Portmore: It greatly happifinate the cockles to see that you comprehend! Age Quod Agis! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• msportmore
    replied

bway dis is a boustrophedonic post [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• sagal
    replied

Originally posted by B_P:
    [qb] Pure fawt yuh chat deh Nunya. [/qb]
    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

This is too much for a Friday.

Leave a comment:

• chickie
    replied

wat did you say about my beauty [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Verandah5
    replied

I elect to bear a distinct resemblance to that remark from my boss' exemplary ability to have brief encounters with his superiors' ever visible posterior portion.

Leave a comment:

• Suesumba
    replied

Originally posted by coolbeans:
    [qb] Somebody been listening to Al Sharpton again? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [/qb]
    or mike tyson?

Leave a comment:

• CeaBee
    replied

Somebody been listening to Al Sharpton again? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X