Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

New Forum Software

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CeaBee View Post
    How did u get the forum to show the last post first as the default? I set it to that and it keeps going back to listing the posts by thread title (i think)
    Just to clarify...

Is the question referring to when you are viewing a thread? Like this one? If so, same place. I just changed the option to show Newest First and tested it. Your response is at the top of the thread with the oldest at the bottom. The default is oldest first.

Comment

Originally posted by LinSkinny View Post
      Just to clarify...

Is the question referring to when you are viewing a thread? Like this one? If so, same place. I just changed the option to show Newest First and tested it. Your response is at the top of the thread with the oldest at the bottom. The default is oldest first.
      No I mean when u first come into the forum and are looking at the threads. I want to see the one with the last reply first. I can change the option at the bottom of the forum. But after I change it, it doesn't stay that way. It defaults back to "show by thread title".
      “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Originally posted by CeaBee View Post
        No I mean when u first come into the forum and are looking at the threads. I want to see the one with the last reply first. I can change the option at the bottom of the forum. But after I change it, it doesn't stay that way. It defaults back to "show by thread title".
        That is the section display default that we don't have access to. IIRC, some forums I'm on allow us to change that with other settings in that selection box. Xavier will need to look into that.

Comment

I clicked on the My Profile link at the very top of the screen (once logged in) and got this message... Is this a valid error message?

SandiF, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
          If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

Originally posted by SandiF View Post
            I clicked on the My Profile link at the very top of the screen (once logged in) and got this message... Is this a valid error message?

SandiF, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
            If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
            For now, it is 'valid' until Xavier does his magic with the forum configuration. Normally that link allows the world to see whatever you enable on the forum.

Comment

Hi Everyone

We had to take down the old board sooner than we thought due to a resource issue. Many of the PM from the old board was moved over. Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused. We are still working through tweaking the new board.

Thanks
              Out of Many One People Online
              http://www.jamaicans.com

Comment

Yay! No more PMS!

Comment

Love the forum on my phone now. It's much more useable.

ETA: Hate the attachment business for images. Grrrrr!
                  Last edited by Blackstar*; 11-13-2012, 06:53 PM.
                  Show me your papers.
                  sigpic

Comment

: blush: OK, so I've just realized that the IMG tags work as shown below:
                    No need to go through the awkward attachment dialog box.
                    Show me your papers.
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X