Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Zekes Gone For Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zekes Gone For Good

Originally posted by Sgt D. Wayne:
    [qb] maybe i should go to Janaica and become a don in Portmore........... [/qb]
    yuh remember di sassafras tune "don man"?

a don is a man wey leave him island
    an set up a plan
    when him coe back him have money inna him han...

a wey yuh get yuh book from? ...Don Man
    a wey yuh get yuh shoes from? ...Don Man
    When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

Originally posted by RichD:
      [qb]
      Originally posted by Sgt D. Wayne:
      [qb] maybe i should go to Janaica and become a don in Portmore........... [/qb]
      yuh remember di sassafras tune "don man"?

a don is a man wey leave him island
      an set up a plan
      when him coe back him have money inna him han...

a wey yuh get yuh book from? ...Don Man
      a wey yuh get yuh shoes from? ...Don Man
      [/qb]
      [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] yup ... i could do dat!!
      All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

Comment

easy to make jokes out of this catastophre.
        The Patterson administration should be ashamed of themselves.
        Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

The biggest DON of them all sits in the Oval office in DC.
          However his movements are not so abled to be lost since he got Congress and the people of the United States watching his movements.

Look at whats happening now. Rove, Libby etc.
          In Jamaica, the Auditor General, cant remember his name and Opposition spokesman on finance Audley Shaw from time to time highlight irregularities in the management and spending of Public money, only for such reports to fall on deaf ears with no follow up reports and no one claiming responsibility and a Prime Minister that sits and watches it vaporize into nothingness.
          Our culture does not cater to a caring attitude on officaldom and subsequent misgivings and criminality. We simply just dont care.
          In America, our Ministers and administers in the civil service would have lots to answer and orange jail suits would be so easily a fit on many of them.
          Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by MaasDee:
            [qb]
            Originally posted by neochin:
            [qb] most of the violence is from criminals deported fighting over turf with the current criminals anyway...zekes going away can only make things worse [/qb]
            Realy now? So having a murderer free out on the street to continue killing people is better than locking him up?

Some people just dont think before they write!

If PJ or Golding murder somebody, they should be thrown in prison! Why should this murderer go free? To stop other murderers from taking over? Ridiculous, lock up all a dem as soon as dem kill an yu have proof.

It's time Jamaica stop being held hostage by careless people with guns, including murder policemen too like Reneto or whatever that sadist name! [/qb]
            you talk like a person that is ignorant of what is going on in jamaica. when you have a country controlled by warlords and the warlords get taken out you know what you have? wide-spread war. you can continue to live in your idealistic world. but i tell you right now pj and golding probably have "killed" or had people killed in their time. you want to get rid of people with guns but that not getting rid of the politicians that back the people with guns...

this completely ignorant uptown mentality really getting on my nerves....a lot of the world deals with reality and not perfection. what is better? a dam made of mud and rocks or no dam at all?

Comment

[qb]
              [qb]
              [qb] most of the violence is from criminals deported fighting over turf with the current criminals anyway...zekes going away can only make things worse [/qb]
              Realy now? So having a murderer free out on the street to continue killing people is better than locking him up?

Some people just dont think before they write!

If PJ or Golding murder somebody, they should be thrown in prison! Why should this murderer go free? To stop other murderers from taking over? Ridiculous, lock up all a dem as soon as dem kill an yu have proof.

It's time Jamaica stop being held hostage by careless people with guns, including murder policemen too like Reneto or whatever that sadist name! [/qb]
              you talk like a person that is ignorant of what is going on in jamaica. when you have a country controlled by warlords and the warlords get taken out you know what you have? wide-spread war. you can continue to live in your idealistic world. but i tell you right now pj and golding probably have "killed" or had people killed in their time. you want to get rid of people with guns but that not getting rid of the politicians that back the people with guns...

this completely ignorant uptown mentality really getting on my nerves....a lot of the world deals with reality and not perfection. what is better? a dam made of mud and rocks or no dam at all? [/qb]
              So yu assume I'm from uptown because I say murderer fi go prison! You have no idea who I am so don't jump to conclusions.

What have gotten worse in Matthews Lane since Zeekes gone to Jail? Your ignorance and fantasies of the granduers of Donism is showing. Matthews Lane is a much better place now without that criminal terrorising the people. Petty Robin Hoods bring no salvation for ghetto people.

It is your kind of and other's fatalist mentality that has prevented Jamaica from rising above the self inflicted genocide. People who believe things can't change wont try to change anything!

Killing or jailing all dons and killers wont change things overnight but it is a move in the right direction. Remove the bad influences and impliment ways and means for the people to elevate themselves and their communities out of the savagery is what Jamaica's ghettos need but we dont have anybody to do it. PJ and his throng of robbers wont, they need the diversions while they rob Jamaica dry.
              You are what you eat!

Comment

do you think matthews lane is somehow just escaped donism cause he's in jail right now? hhahahahaha. you don't think he's running his donship from a cell phone in his cell right now? ... like i said. you don't know nothing about the jamaican garrisons. where ever you from (mukko or jack's hill) is irrelevant.

Comment

[qb] do you think matthews lane is somehow just escaped donism cause he's in jail right now? hhahahahaha. you don't think he's running his donship from a cell phone in his cell right now? ... like i said. you don't know nothing about the jamaican garrisons. where ever you from (mukko or jack's hill) is irrelevant. [/qb]
                  Your cheap insults are nothing and just show what you really are!

Zeekes is fretting for his life, bout running things....

You seem to have intimate knowledge of Zeekes operations, does he have of you? Maybe you're his chief rifle cleaner and you miss doing your job while he's locked up.

Him goin dead just like Jim Brown... Claudy Massop... Feather Mop... Burry boy... Samakan... must I go on? Mi know yu no know none a dem people mi juss name, yu only hear bout them. Mi grow up wid dem so mi gat nuff chat....
                  You are what you eat!

Comment

The days of the old roosters are over. Zeke may wither. Joel Andem head of Gideon Warriors will be sentenced today after being convicted yesterday in court.

Depending on the evidence forthcoming, Zeke`s faith hangs in the balance.

The 10 yo daughter of one of the murdered Kraal women failed to take the witness stand in Adam`s trial. Reports say she was too shy.
                    So Adams` and the other police defendants fate also hangs in the balance.

Comment

Yes sah, put the whole a dem pan retirement.

Who no dead fi go jail. A time Jamaica get serious wid murderer, both police an teef.

Psalms 37:35 seh, "I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found."

Amen!
                      You are what you eat!

Comment

[qb] Maybe you're his chief rifle cleaner and you miss doing your job while he's locked up. thats just plain nasty
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        [qb]
                        Him goin dead just like Jim Brown... Claudy Massop... Feather Mop... Burry boy... Samakan... must I go on? Mi know yu no know none a dem people mi juss name, yu only hear bout them. Mi grow up wid dem so mi gat nuff chat.... [/qb]
                        and dem kill dem off and the cycle continue..what will be different this time?

Comment

Some retire when dem feel like. Si one who seh him going next year to enjoy retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Q3210:
                            [qb] Some retire when dem feel like. Si one who seh him going next year to enjoy retirement. [/qb]
                            in di south of france?

Comment

Maybe so. He said no way would he live in Jamaica under a JLP regime.

Comment

[qb]
                                [qb] do you think matthews lane is somehow just escaped donism cause he's in jail right now? hhahahahaha. you don't think he's running his donship from a cell phone in his cell right now? ... like i said. you don't know nothing about the jamaican garrisons. where ever you from (mukko or jack's hill) is irrelevant. [/qb]
                                Your cheap insults are nothing and just show what you really are!

Zeekes is fretting for his life, bout running things....

You seem to have intimate knowledge of Zeekes operations, does he have of you? Maybe you're his chief rifle cleaner and you miss doing your job while he's locked up.

Him goin dead just like Jim Brown... Claudy Massop... Feather Mop... Burry boy... Samakan... must I go on? Mi know yu no know none a dem people mi juss name, yu only hear bout them. Mi grow up wid dem so mi gat nuff chat.... [/qb]
                                next time you talk about people need to think first, you need to learn something about the MODERN-DAY reality of the ghetto. this isn't 1975 when you migrated to foreign anymore.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X