Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Zekes Gone For Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zekes Gone For Good

From what I hear they have put Zekes away in prison for good. Forensics have confirmed traces of his semen in a victim's mouth whom he later murdered. What do you think is going to be the outcome and how do you think this is going to affect the crime rate in JA?
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Re: Zekes Gone For Good

Originally posted by Skells:
    [qb] From what I hear they have put Zekes away in prison for good. Forensics have confirmed traces of his semen in a victim's mouth whom he later murdered. What do you think is going to be the outcome and how do you think this is going to affect the crime rate in JA? [/qb]
    Where`s the source.
    bigger badder and browner !

Comment

I have a friend who works with the local media.
      <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

Originally posted by neutral:
        [qb]
        [qb] From what I hear they have put Zekes away in prison for good. Forensics have confirmed traces of his semen in a victim's mouth whom he later murdered. What do you think is going to be the outcome and how do you think this is going to affect the crime rate in JA? [/qb]
        Where`s the source. [/qb]
        there was a post by Evan in GD on the same topic last week
        When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

I think it will have no effect on the crime rate...in fact you will probaly see a bit of a spike in his area as others vie for power in his absence

as for how it will turn out..i think Zeeks will die in custody in short order

Comment

[qb] What do you think is going to be the outcome and how do you think this is going to affect the crime rate in JA? [/qb]
            In my opinion,it wont make an ounce of difference to the crime problem,crime may be affected in Matthews lane with other wanabee dons showing their hands and vying for power in the void that has been created with his incareration, but Zeeks is already being seen on the streets as someone who had wads of money stashed away whilst his foot soldiers hardly knew where their next meal is oming from.
            His redibility has been compromised,and whereas people demonstrated and brought downtown to a standstill when he was first arrested years ago,now no one gives a damn.....he`ll either be killed under very suspicious cirumstanes,or die in jail an old man.
            bigger badder and browner !

Comment

Mi read supm bout dis in the star.

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/...ews/news1.html

It is alleged that Zekes answered and said, "Boy leave country come a town and get rich and start dissing and refuse to carry out orders." He said Zekes said further "big man you don't have a wife in your bed. Go and hug up your wife, you here enquiring about Rodney."

The witness said Zekes then said "my d... (penis) is in Rodney's mouth. Rodney is sucking my d....(penis)."

The statement further stated that in response the witness told Zekes that he was a mad man. After that, the witness said Zekes said to him, "listen to Rodney for the last time because it is the last time you will hear his voice." The witness said Rodney came on the phone and said in a low voice, "Boss, Boss, Boss" and the phone went dead.
              Dem piipl ya mad no shad.
              Sik, sik, sik.

Comment

If this is true technology allows for copy to be available from the telephoner company.
                My guess is that it is not true,beuause,if Zeerkes was si dumb,he could not have survived in Matthews lane and become a Don. It reeks if a made up story to me.
                Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

I would not put it past them Dudd...I think that the very act of homosexual fellatio would degrade the character of the man whom Zekes allegedly murdered...plain old murder does not intimidate others as much as it used to. The very fact that he told the witness to listen in while he degraded the victim was a message being sent out that if crossed, he would literally screw them up... terror tactics.

Comment

What's so hard to believe about that?

Bad man no turn homo too? What yu tink dem do in prison when dem get horney?
                    You are what you eat!

Comment

most of the violence is from criminals deported fighting over turf with the current criminals anyway...zekes going away can only make things worse

Comment

Originally posted by neochin:
                        [qb] most of the violence is from criminals deported fighting over turf with the current criminals anyway...zekes going away can only make things worse [/qb]
                        Realy now? So having a murderer free out on the street to continue killing people is better than locking him up?

Some people just dont think before they write!

If PJ or Golding murder somebody, they should be thrown in prison! Why should this murderer go free? To stop other murderers from taking over? Ridiculous, lock up all a dem as soon as dem kill an yu have proof.

It's time Jamaica stop being held hostage by careless people with guns, including murder policemen too like Reneto or whatever that sadist name!
                        You are what you eat!

Comment

The Don has filled a void where the state has failed. The state has failed to tap into its richest resources, its people.
                          There are vibrant, enthusiastic, hungry and aggressive go getters in our midsts. The Don in his uncanny way has been able to put some semblance of order within these rampant raiding youth where the state has failed.
                          Without leadership as sinister as it may seem, the urban ghettoes would be in more havoc than they are without Govt intervention and Donmanship presence.
                          We are living in anarchy. How else with 1400 murders in 2005 so far?
                          Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Q3210:
                            [qb] The Don has filled a void where the state has failed. [/qb]
                            that is the key until they address the problem which have given rise to the don there will always be another one

Comment

maybe i should go to Janaica and become a don in Portmore...........
                              All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X