Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Marks of a Great leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marks of a Great leader

One of Jamaica's problem is that, there is no one present in either party who would qualify as a great leader. None!. All of the MP's are soft!.No Backbone. Bunch of sissies. They are lacking leadership skills. The same old boys are running the country since John was a Bwoy. A great leader have five Marks.
    1)Moral courage 2)Judgement 3)A sense of Priority
    4)Disposal and concentration of efforts 5) Humor
    Never Ever Ever give UP

Re: Marks of a Great leader

When you dom't know you sound so childlike in your statements eh!!
    My question would ne more on the line of;"If there is such leader,is it safe enough for him to expose his abillities and intyentions under the circumstances that exist in the country??

...but then again I always ask the wrong questions. The difficult ones,the ones who all the educated are afraid to ask. I mean the ones that brings out the mouth piece and their clique who keep defending the status quo,by continually try to place the blame on the middli neb,instead of the real masters,who are running the country from begind these so-called politicians. e
    Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dudd:
      [qb]
      My question would ne more on the line of;"If there is such leader,is it safe enough for him to expose his abillities and intyentions under the circumstances that exist in the country??

[/qb]
      A true leader shines under any circumstances
      Never Ever Ever give UP

Comment

Originally posted by TonySlim:
        [qb]
        [qb]

[/qb]
        A true leader shines under any circumstances [/qb]
        Even in death??
        Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

~~~Waiee~~ [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
          <span style="font-style: italic">If it must choose who is to be crucified, the crowd will always save Barabbas</span>..John Cocteau.

<span style="font-weight: bold">all the lonely people, where do they all come from?</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">IGNORE A TROLL, di TROLL LOSES</span>

Comment

Brilliant !!!

Comment

~~~~LOL~~~~~an annancy seh, "play di music louder still"
              <span style="font-style: italic">If it must choose who is to be crucified, the crowd will always save Barabbas</span>..John Cocteau.

<span style="font-weight: bold">all the lonely people, where do they all come from?</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">IGNORE A TROLL, di TROLL LOSES</span>

Comment

[qb]
                Originally posted by TonySlim:
                [qb]
                [qb]

[/qb]
                A true leader shines under any circumstances [/qb]
                Even in death?? [/qb]
                Dudd I don't understand your reply. Are you saying that such a person will not be given the opportunity to prove themselves?

Comment

Yes Sir,that is my point.
                  I will give you a clue.
                  I suppose you know that the 2 foundamental occupational skills required of a true leader is, one,Conceptual skills abd the other is human skills.
                  Conceptual skills gives a person the abillity to see patterns,from seemingly distant activities.
                  Human skills make him/her able to motivate the masses with little effort.

Then we are generally taught to see people with conceptual skills,as nutty,crazy and not to be taken seriously.
                  well so we loose many of those by the actions of those who need them most. this is not an accident. they have taught us well how to stifle our own progerss.
                  ....and that is jus the begining ..

Comment

And then there is the great leader who is willing to stare down death and say: "Be damned!"
                    "I'll do anything for love, but I wont do THAT! "
                    -Meatloaf

Comment

Like Marcus Garvey,Martin Luther KIng, Gandhi, Nkruma and many others that are dead so long that history forget them.
                      Such a person is usually destroyed by the powers behind the politicians before too much change can take place.
                      Incidentally Gandhi removed the British yoke from his country men,but the remnants that the british use to control the country survived abd continued long after he was dead.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X