Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Just yesterday morning, they let us know you were gone....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just yesterday morning, they let us know you were gone....

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much, but I'm taking alot of pictures of the gardens I have been working on, and will post them in the future. Plus I'm going down next month and you know how I love to photogragh Beloved. So soon come on all that.

Maxie, a dear friend of Scotty and I, passed in East Orange NJ on 4/16. No one knows any details, but an autopsy was performed today. His body will be transported to Jamaica this coming week.

I thought I should inform you because I remember when I posted pictures from his party a while back so many people here knew him and knew what a wonderful, lively, sweet person he was. This beautiful spring is a little dimmer for us since the phone rang yesterday morning.

We love you Maxie. Fly to heaven, we know you will be rewarded for making us all so happy.
    Baby, my one and only desire
    Is to find some way in the doggone world
    To make this feeling last - Prince Rogers Nelson

Re: Just yesterday morning, they let us know you were gone....

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> I'm sorry for your loss</span>
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>(((Maxie))) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

R I P</span>

Comment

Re: Just yesterday morning, they let us know you were gone..

((((JB & Scotty))))
        sorry for your loss.

Comment

sorry to hear of your loss. ((jb))

at the same time....i couldn't help but focus on this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm taking alot of pictures of the gardens I have been working on, and will post them in the future. </div></div>

i look forward to your show and tell. why don't you plant a tree or shrub in your friends honor?
          If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comment

I guess I missed the pics of Maxie. Can you do at least one in here? So sorry for your loss.
            `If your dream doesn't include the &quot;impossible&quot; it's too small - Joel Osteen

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] JahBuddah [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
              <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
              Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
              ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

Thanks all, this has made us so sad.

Sorry I can't post a picture of him. I checked, and am just finding out now that Sony Imagstation is gone, that's one place I stored my pictures, and the other place is the old laptop, which is on the fritz. Then I checked the archives and see that my trip report where I posted his picture has been deleted (as well as my wedding and all my other reports. kiss teet) Whatever![img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]

Thanks Loops for the fantastic idea.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jahbuddah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks all, this has made us so sad.

Sorry I can't post a picture of him. I checked, and am just finding out now that Sony Imagstation is gone, that's one place I stored my pictures, and the other place is the old laptop, which is on the fritz. Then I checked the archives and see that my trip report where I posted his picture has been deleted (as well as my wedding and all my other reports. kiss teet) Whatever![img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

sorry bout your pictures

Are you sure the report was deleted?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]
                  <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BanDanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

sorry bout your pictures

Are you sure the report was deleted?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

</div></div>

ALL of my reports were deleted.

Comment

Family Affair

Likkle Preview

Other likkle preview

sadly the pictures are gone...

I could not find the Wedding report [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I also found this one by queenB here

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BanDanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also found this one by queenB here </div></div>

but wait! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]

I think that IS the wedding report [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

helllllllloooooooooooooo Kim [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/agood.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh Bandi, you're my hero.... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X