Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Calling Loops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Loops

I am pretty sure it's you that said sometime ago that you went to the Lobster Fest in Canada. If so!! do you remember if it is PEI or is it New Brunswick. I know it is somewhere on the East Coast as I had gone couple years ago but cannot remember where.

I cannot beleive am a Canuck and asking merican this.....pretty please. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] please and thanks.
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Re: Calling Loops

stormey, as far as I know PEI is the lobster capital of canada.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lobster

PEI is famous for its lobster with bright red shells and juicy tender meat. Once so common that they were used as fertilizer, lobster has now become a gourmet delicacy. Lobsters have ten legs, beady eyes, long antennae and a crust-like shell. The bright red colour characteristic of the lobster is only achieved by cooking. When alive, lobster are usually greenish-blue and speckled with dark spots. The meat, when cooked, is a delicate white tinged with red.</div></div>

http://www.gov.pe.ca/infopei/index.php3?number=11542

http://www.gov.pe.ca/visitorsguide/i...number=1015128
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

Thanks Mtngal [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
      There is nothing more tastier than an East Coast Lobster.
      Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

Plenty to choose from...

shelburne nova scotia

shediac new brunswick

belize CA
        http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
        in Memory of Marcia “Ackeegirl” Davidson

Comment

Thanks SisD, [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] I have fond memories of Shediac, New Brunswick as a kid spent some awesome summers there.

Comment

Funny - when I was in Vancouver it was a big deal to have east coast lobster for dinner! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
            http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
            in Memory of Marcia “Ackeegirl” Davidson

Comment

yea!! out West here East Coast Lobster is the ting. We will fly or drive long distance just for an East Coast Lobster or seafood [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

hey stormmey....i don't think it was me you're thinking of...as i've never been to a lobster fest in Canada...and i would think it blasphemy for a self respecting mainah like myself to go clear to Canada to celebrate lobster.

we DO have a Lobsterfest nearby though...and it's a huge event. Can't say i've ever been....sounds like a very crowded affair. rather eat my lobster here on my back deck.

ennyways....the festival here is July 30th to August 3rd.

Maine Lobster Festival

if that doesn't float yer boat....we also have a clam festival.

Yarmouth Clam Festival
                If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X