Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Blew out my Flip Flop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blew out my Flip Flop

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img] <span style='font-size: 11pt'>I gotta go back to JAMAICA</span> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]

or maybe just to the store for some super glue [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Re: Blew out my Flip Flop

i vote for a trip back to ja [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
    better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
    april 04, 2012

Comment

so did ya get a ticket?

Comment

Don't throw that away we can fix it!

Comment

no ticket [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

I would not throw it away :shakemihead: I love it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]

Really I think a little super glue will do the trick [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

But it sure did make me consider the airfare [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.

Comment

Lord Jesus ... I had in my head - "I can pick one up to send her when I reach next" ...

THEN I REMEMBERED.... NOOKS ... I still have a flag to send to you!!!!

Lord Jesus ... I have been slackin off on my duties!!!

MUST remember to bring that and send it to you .... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

Laurel [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Well, the flip flop does not seem so serious this morning.... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

mi soon come with the story... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Blew out my TIRE this morning!!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby.gif[/img]

So I woke up early today and got ready quick, hoping to make it out the door before my usual time...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Warning, Spoiler: <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(' div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = '';this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img] making up for being an hour late yesterday [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img] </div></div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] 6:45 am I'm out the door [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

should be to work early today [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Walked around the car and see one of my tires is low [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

Drive up to the gas station... air up the tire... off I go...

Comment

Over the hills through the traffic...

I get half way there and I see someone to my right trying to get my attention...

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] you have a flat [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

ok, pull over and assess the damage... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

maybe I can make it to the next exit and get off this freeway [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

no can do [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

At this point I will be lucky if my rim is not already ruined [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]

you ever see those people driving down the road on a flat tire and think: how do they NOT know they have a flat [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif[/img] yeah, that was me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]

Ok.... it's gonna be ok, I can do this [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] I am talking to Uncle Truck on my cell, he can walk me through it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

So I am rummaging through the back of my wagon, trying to move the bags of clothes I been meaning to take to Goodwill for 2 weeks now [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img] trying to get the spare out from under the floor board... Feeling a little nervous as cars pass by on their way to work...

I finally get the tire out, and turn around...

Standing there behind me is this little old man [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

He must have been in his 70's. Hair white as snow, shorter than me, and TINY!
                      His waist mussi smaller than 1 of my thighs [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
                      He was dressed in slacks and a nice dress shirt, he was rolling up his sleeves and smiling [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

Comment

you ain't having no luck this week are u ma?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
                        R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

That little old man changed my tire like it was nothing [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]

Dressed all in his splendor with a smile on his face he loosened the lug nuts, got on the ground and placed the jack where it needed to be, popped off that tire, and put on a new one in less than 15 minutes [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

When he was done I asked him his name, and he said John [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

"Thank you John, God bless you, thank you so much" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

I could tell that helping me, made his day [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

And as I got in my car to continue down the road, John came back, and he handed me a little pocket size book of Psalms [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

He said "you can have this too, it was my pleasure to help" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Never thought a flat tire could make me smile so much [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi_2d_universe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you ain't having no luck this week are u ma?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

I am rolling with the punches Bizi [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/fight.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

I called my Dad this morning when I got back on the road and his response was...

"How's your luck going" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] My Dad, what a smart [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]

I asked if he was sure he wanted to go anywhere with me this weekend [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

Anyway, I got an apointment to get new tires on lunch [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

It's all good [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hush ma [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] ..yu fine yu ATM card? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]
                              <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X