Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Blew out my Flip Flop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blew out my Flip Flop

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] Let’s see……monday…..over slept, was late to work …just the norm [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]

me too [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

on all counts [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

is a good thing dem love me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I don’t believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    That’s not right. That’s not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BanDanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> is a good thing dem love me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]

</div></div>

ohhh sugarpiehoneybunch...how could they not???? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]
      maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

Oh my gawd Bandy and Vi!!! I think I will slowly back outa this here thread before I catch a wave of bad luck!

Better luck to both of you!!!!!!

Bandy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Vi [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X