Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

3 Dives Dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Dives Dinner

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">When was the last time they served this portion.</span></span>
    To forgive is to set the prisoner free and then discover the prisoner was you.

Re: 3 Dives Dinner

To forgive is to set the prisoner free and then discover the prisoner was you.

Comment

oh mannnn ...

WHY WHY ya haffi go an post such photoz ...

I might just have to pinch in a mini reach before the next planned Holidaze Reach ~

maybe September ~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueAngel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">When was the last time they served this portion.</span></span> </div></div>

i think thats a double order now BlueAngel
        Keep the faith . .

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueAngel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">When was the last time they served this portion.</span></span> </div></div>

i think thats a double order now BlueAngel </div></div>

I ordered lobster there 2 weeks ago...my portion was 3 half tails...
          Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When was the last time they served this portion. </div></div>

about 2003 I think...... and it was less than 20 $US at the time.
            Fear is the lock, and laughter the key to your heart.

Comment

we were not going to 3 Dives back then ... he did not realize I loved getting my face all up in the Lobsters ~

Comment

2006, cause it sure wasn't in 07
                Ummm on second thought, looking at the meaty size of the lobster, not just the quantity, 2005, my first trip, when I promised to eat lobster there every trip. I'm breaking my promise Think I'll try the chicken or fish next time.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueAngel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">When was the last time they served this portion.</span></span> </div></div>

I have taken 3 Dives off my list of places for lobster, I don't mind price increases but when the quality, and taste declines, I am no longer interested. Small overcooked, overpriced, and just plain not tasty. Go for drinks and the ambiance but get your lobster from other places on the cliffs. My 2 cents.
                  Life is an Adventure, so you might as well ride it till the wheels fall off.

BARRELING DOWN THE ROAD CALLED LIFE.

Soon come Chapter 2.

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/yahoo.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70371-jump.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dance01.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/proud_jamaica.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/bannana_purple.gif

Comment

i was through when they tried to play &quot;the exchange money trick&quot; on me

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i was through when they tried to play &quot;the exchange money trick&quot; on me </div></div>

Can you elaborate?
                      7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

i had US $$$ and the exchange they wanted to give me was way under the real exchange rate - like a lot

i had this happen at digicel too

Comment

OIC
                          Thanks
                          7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

seveen where would you recommend to go for lobster. i have NEVER had lobster in jamaica, if you can believe that.

so, juicy j's is better than sweet spice? do the have a similar menu? i remember going to juicy j's to get a hamburger. but, that was when i lived there and found an occasional desire for american food. this time, i want pure jamaican.

i have heard that fatty's is a good place for breakfast. they have ackee and saltfish. true?

thanks for all your help, seveen and others.
                            Don't believe everything you think.

If ignorance is bliss, why are more people not happy?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">seveen where would you recommend to go for lobster. i have NEVER had lobster in jamaica, if you can believe that.

so, juicy j's is better than sweet spice? do the have a similar menu? i remember going to juicy j's to get a hamburger. but, that was when i lived there and found an occasional desire for american food. this time, i want pure jamaican.

i have heard that fatty's is a good place for breakfast. they have ackee and saltfish. true?

thanks for all your help, seveen and others. </div></div>

Juicy J's - i don't remember hamburger

but oxtails, fried chicken, brown stew chicken, pure jamaicans

near HiLow . . .

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X