Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

need help renting in OCHI........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help renting in OCHI........

Hello,

Me and my husband (who is a born ja) are planning a renewal of vows ceremony in jamaica in july 2010. we were thinking of have it in SJG in ochi and possible renting a 2 bedroom at fisherman's point for member of the wedding party? can anyone help me with renting at fisherman's point or somewhere closer. thanks in advance any suggestions will be gladly appreciated.

Re: need help renting in OCHI........

Does your husband have any family in Jamaica? they would be your greatest source of information....

if not, you could check out Villas in Jamaica ....

hopefully someone that knows a little more about Ochi will come along to help
    Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

Rooms on the beach or Sandcastles is nearby via the beach. Both less than a 100$ a nt.

OR this would be my personel pick for the wedding and the rooms http://www.hibiscusjamaica.com/

Have fun planning and welcome to the board.
      How many years married?
      Keep the faith . .

Comment

My husbands family lives in kingston for the ones that are still down there thats why I picked ocho rios to do the wedding. In 2010 we will be married 7 years, my sister in law did a wedding down there but she did it Negril and it took them a very long driving to get there. They weren't so pleased. that is a long drive from kingston. especially wearing suits and wedding dresses. I did look into sand castles and rooms on the beach. thanks for the help.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X