Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

trip report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trip report

go yaad
    stay 2 weeks
    yaad nice
    yaad sad
    pray fi yaad
    fi real
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Originally posted by evanovitch View Post
    go yaad
    stay 2 weeks
    yaad nice
    yaad sad
    pray fi yaad
    fi real

totally get that... was missing u...

saw a great line about Jamaica "our universe is filled with too long a catalogue of sorrow and sadness"
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Originally posted by Wahalla View Post
      totally get that... was missing u...

saw a great line about Jamaica "our universe is filled with too long a catalogue of sorrow and sadness"

word....in the abundance of water the fool is thirsty....dat applies to yard big time...i cannot fathom how a people whose ancestry is rife n replete with rebellious slaves, have become so passive n misguided....this is the time wen yard need the modern day Bogle to be the one crying out in the wilderness dat betta muss come n betta haffi come..it has been too long spoken about n enough is enough...

fi real....

the expectations of the average person will not be fulfilled by current means...the stench of double-dipping and general thievery, because that is wat it is wen u stop using the big terms, has so permeated life that u can never swear fi wat being done wid wat is available...

as to tourism, ah sah....contracted workers who work couple weeks on n couple weeks off with no pay, they recycle workers in that manner.....and as usual all the major players in the shops etc n not Jamaican n their having residency does not make their mindset Jamaican

as usual i had my conversations n had my aise dem to the ground......

the last thing i have to ask, what does the govt plan to do with the JUTA drivers...they were first brought into tourism n given the impression that transportation would be their niche

now even the big hotelier by way of the son n his new tour fleet knocking the crumbs that the JUTA drivers had...u see dem park out a road under tree with no work...sad....so sad...damn sad....

and if the vendors don't stop getting their things at the same source dem a go dead fi hunger..the only difference in their stalls is the price dem charge.....every ting dem sell , dem all have it...

Jamaica nice BUT Jamaica HARD....n the smiles not that sparkling as fuss time...
      u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
        Marcus Garvey

satire protected speech soo more fiyah

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X