Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

If this were your city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this were your city

OK Nanook

Don't start about I should move (I already know that), but this you just gotta see to believe.

Even Jay Leno has cracked on the upcoming election for the Mayor of Memphis.

Now the story is, we have had the same idiot in office for the past 18 years. He is currently under investigation by the FBI for all sorts of fraud (also got a waitress PG and she had his baby, but nother topic). Anyway he resigns so that his pension will be protected IF the FBI comes through with the indictment (Baby Mama is now suing him for half of pension as baby no longer had health coverage sinve his CHOSE to resign.)

SO now we have to have a special election, and I just wanted you to see a couple of the "candidates"

Exhibit 1. Jerry the King Lawler...professional wrestler

Exhibit 2- Robert "Prince Mongo" Hodges. Now he runs for every office we have every election. He says he is from the planet Zambodia and he was sent here to save the earth. He is filthy rich and never wears shoes.

Exhibit 3-aka Pillsbury Dough boy...our current Mayor Pro Tem who is running for the permanent office Myron Lowery

Now he would be the idiot who greeted the Dahli Lhama of the whole world with Jamaican style fist bumps and said "I've always wanted to say this to someone "Hello Dolly"

Ok so Nanook, get on your doggie sled and come down here and save a sister.
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Re: If this were your city

well marilyn....minnesota had a professional wrestler governor..jesse ventura...& he was a pretty good governor as far as i know.

so go with the wrestler

Comment

Oh GOD this is hysterical! Sorry Marilyn. I won't say it but I'm thinking....

Comment

is prince mongo single?...

Comment

And I live in California.....need I say more. We've been terminated AGAIN!

Oh and the mayor (Los Angeles) had an affair with a newsreporter (conflict of interest case), is not well liked by many, but he's in a second term as well.

Comment

DWL

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaith2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well marilyn....minnesota had a professional wrestler governor..jesse ventura...&amp; he was a pretty good governor as far as i know.

so go with the wrestler </div></div>Funny you should say so, they gave each of them some air time and I watched Lawler, and guess what???? He made damn good sense.
              IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh GOD this is hysterical! Sorry Marilyn. I won't say it but I'm thinking....

</div></div> Nooks if you only knew

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I live in California.....need I say more. We've been terminated AGAIN!

Oh and the mayor (Los Angeles) had an affair with a newsreporter (conflict of interest case), is not well liked by many, but he's in a second term as well. </div></div>

Oh no T,not LA too

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaith2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is prince mongo single?... </div></div>

Yes he us

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marilyn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaith2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is prince mongo single?... </div></div>

Yes he us </div></div>

and you win for the most ambigious post of the day

now is that

yes he is
                      yes he was
                      or
                      yes he us

Comment

Sorry

It should be yes he is

Comment

Drum roll.......and the winner is

AC Wharton....he was the former Mayor of the entire county ....elegant...poltically correct, smooth, can &quot;crossover&quot; if you know what I mean. Now we have to hold an election for county mayor to replace him, and you can bet the same cast of characters will be on the ballot for that.

He hasn't done a whole lot as county mayor and is a bit to friendly with the former butt hole for me...but there you have it. I guess Prince Mongo will go to Zambodia for a rest after his tough Mayoral race.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaith2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is prince mongo single?... </div></div>

yuh seet?
                            http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

i hear a winner has been declared!

update please

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm - is that the same mongo in diamond dave's key west florida trip report

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X