Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

dates and concert tours for march 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dates and concert tours for march 2010

Does anybody know the line up yet for Negril concerts happening around March/April 2010?
    I heard sunsplash is going global which means instead of the usual great dancehall artists we are going to be stuck with boring rhianna and akon.How true is this?

Re: dates and concert tours for march 2010

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tickytocky2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anybody know the line up yet for Negril concerts happening around March/April 2010?
    I heard sunsplash is going global which means instead of the usual great dancehall artists we are going to be stuck with boring rhianna and akon.How true is this? </div></div>

Come on
    Don't be selfish...Jamaicans like those kinds of concerts, and they deserve to have some entertainment their way, although we want it to all stay Jamaican style music. I think I never laughed so hard as when I found out that Lionel Richie was headlining Sumfest... and it was a Big A hit too
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

So it's not a joke then

I always miss every concert so this time I was sure to get the right dates and a 3 week stay for all of us so we wouldn't miss a thing!
      I Paid double the price in flights too-If this is all that's going to be on offer-some 2 bit pop show I can get for less than £20 locally then I might aswell cancel the trip and go at a less costly time,
      We have paid at least $2000usd to be there for showtime!
      If anyone has anything else to add before I cancel please do

Comment

www.soulrebellion.com.

but nothing is announced yet.
        a noble stroke he lifted high that hung not but swift with tempest fell On Satan's proud crest- no sight nor swift thought, less could his shield such ruin intercept; 10 paces huge he back recoil'd...

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X