Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Spirit Airlines - baggage allowance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirit Airlines - baggage allowance

Anyone travel from Ft lada wid Spirit and know what dem allow for baggage to Jamaica- 2 free 50 lbs or one paid one free??

Re: Spirit Airlines - baggage allowance

Hi haki

you'll pay for <span style="font-weight: bold">all</span> checked bags when you fly Spirit...but you'll pay a discounted rate for &quot;reserving&quot; space for your bags ahead of time.... more info here....
    Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

Traveled with them from FLL 2 weeks ago - my first and last time on the ghost airline. You have to pay for the 1st piece of checked luggage $25. If you happen to have 2 pcs that's $50. I saw a young man at LGA and he had a lot of luggage he was busy taking out stuff from one bag and putting them into other bags. Of course he was Jamaican. He told me he paid $250 - not worth it - only if you are flying free.
      Never regret getting old as it a privilege denied to many - Anonymous

Comment

Thanks .. to di boat a unnu

sometime di bag an pan ppl dem shudda haffi pay man...chuh!!

Comment

if u pay online it's $19 for the furst bag and $25 for the second..anything after that is $100 and not guaranteed to beon the same flight as u
          R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X