Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

The kissing germ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The kissing germ

)I was watching Early Today MSNBC and they ran a story that scientist have discovered there is a physiological reason for kissing (I LOVE TO KISS ).
    Seems they have discovered that during the sex that creates the baby , a man emits a dangerous substance that can cause miscarriage, so the kissing that usually precedes the actual sex helps a woman to form an immunity to the substance,and therefore the pregnancy can proceed well.

I know it was God's plan for sex to be the "be fruitful and multiple thing" we turned it into a sport (some times specator sports

I know I know moving ot Dear K
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Re: The kissing germ

morning M
    interesting subject. It gets even wierder. I saw a study on TV on sperm and it seems that if one partner is going away for an extended period, the man starts developing a type that acts as a spermicide against others.
    Yeah, but i didn't know what i didn't know.

Comment

God had a plan , and it is NOT the agenda we humans have.
      IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Fascinating fi tru!
        It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away.

Comment

sex . . . what's sex

Comment

me nuh know ....

Comment

I'll tell you what sex is, but not on here.
              `If your dream doesn't include the "impossible" it's too small - Joel Osteen

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X