Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Hey Nanook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Nanook

Interesting interview on the news yesterday...the head of Memphis CIty Schools security (responsible for the safety of all students and staff), was interviewed from JAIL.....he had an affair with a police officer's wife, and when found out, his wife threw him and out and allegedly wouldn't let him see the kids.

He then approached his woman's brother to contract him to kill his wife and mother in law.

Of course he is "innocent", but in the meantime, this otherwise clean cut poster boy is letting his hair grow into a long "rpison ponytail" and refuses to cut it until his "name is cleared".
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Re: Hey Nanook

Oh I guess she nuh see dis
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Wow. Now I hadn't seen it! Somehow I did miss this. Anyway, that is very very crazy!

WOW.

Comment

Hey Nookers,

Hot off the press, 2 miles down the street from me (Desoto County Schools).....the 22 year old band teacher was caught in the park last night bonking one of his 17 year old band members in the back of the car....he's in jail...(wonder if she played Sax?)

[

Comment

Hey Nannook......

remember just last week it was the band teacher in Desoto county schools (right down the street from me),

Look at what happened day before yesterday:

DeSoto County Sheriff’s Department investigators have arrested 23 year old Joey Johnson of Horn Lake, Mississippi on child sex charges.

Johnson has been charged with multiple counts of Sexual Battery 97-3-95 Section (2) which prohibits sexual penetration with a child under the age of eighteen (18) years of age if the person is in a position of trust or authority over the child including without limitation the child’s teacher, counselor, physician, minister, priest, physical therapist, chiropractor, legal guardian, parent, stepparent, aunt, uncle, scout leader or coach. The alleged violations occurred during the current school year and involve multiple victims.

Here is the link

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/loc...eyOKZfTRFw.cspx

Comment

By the way,......Dude's MOTHER is the Assistant PRINCIPAL at Lake Coromat Middle School, the school that feeds to the high school......remember I once told you that you have no conception of the things that go on in school HERE, and why an employee would get burned out, jaded and somewhat bitter.

Comment

craziness.

See...the things I said in the teacher firing thread in GD...this kind of crap is why. This is why the behavior we discussed in THAT thread ended up in that teachers firing. It's not rocket science. Teachers are going to be held more and more accountable. Pity...as those who are serious will suffer with the renegades! Was the teacher with the drink in her hand on her facebook pics doing anything wrong? of course not! But you start adding two and two and the sum is a higher standards profile.

I wouldn't live and rear my children in a place where I had to send them to schools in an area such as this. PERIOD.

I do remember a typing teacher back in the old days when I went to school who regularly filled her coffee cup with brandy but that is all. We didn't take her serious.

I do understand employee bitterness and burnout. I left it behind and started new. That is what people should do. Am I better off for leaving? For awhile I was not but the fact that I had no choice is a moot point right now. I am better off now. I'd prolly still be there...bitter jaded and burned out and <span style="font-style: italic">*****ing</span>. I have a new life now and I'm over it.

Nowadays my *****ing is mostly towards people who all they do is [censored] but yet do nothing to change the situation and just continue *****ing..

Comment

Ok I can respect that....by the way...hot off the press, 18 year old student shot multiple times and killed outside of of Raleigh-egypt High school (memphis city schools) following an argument that started at school today. They just showed his body covered in a blood soaked sheet. It's a war zone....glad I'm out of there.

Here's the link

http://www.wmctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11531610

Comment

I'm glad you are out of there too and out of the line of potential fire. To tell you the truth I am not sure what I would do these days if I had a child in school. Homeschooling would be out of the question. I'd probably have to do what it took to private school. Find one old geezer with one foot in the grave and the other one on a banana peel and marry it. This is JUST A JOKE mind you, but not really that funny. I do not envy anyone with children growing in these difficult times.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm glad you are out of there too and out of the line of potential fire. To tell you the truth I am not sure what I would do these days if I had a child in school. Homeschooling would be out of the question. I'd probably have to do what it took to private school. Find one old geezer with one foot in the grave and the other one on a banana peel and marry it. This is JUST A JOKE mind you, but not really that funny. I do not envy anyone with children growing in these difficult times. </div></div>

Ok hot off the press....Bill an Malinda Gates just gave Kriner Cash and company 90 million dollars to improve teaching and the system in general....oh the stories I could tell....he better send a serious auditor/overseer too, cause these folks have a track record of messing over money that is not to be believed.

Comment

Oh yeah, top on the list (now that I am retired), pay people on their merit....man I would have been rich.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X