Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

most potential for individual earnings in Jamaica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most potential for individual earnings in Jamaica?

POLL - most potential for individual earnings in Jamaica?

i saw this in the observer today

i'd like to see our take on this question

Comment

Re: POLL - most potential for individual earnings in Jamaica?

Comment

Good question Seveen - the leading response I'm seeing so far reflects what just about every other forward thinking country is helping their residents to benefit from right now. I see it as a good opportunity for JA and a direction they had already begun to take maybe a decade ago and then I'm not sure what happened.

Comment

talk about educated!!!
          they are the so most backward... and that is not exclusive to Jamaicans either.
          How can any other skill, skill have the potential to amass wealth more than the skill of building wealth??

If finance can't do it
          What is the use of studying it

Many people don't realize the difference between finance and accounting.
          Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

this poll is truly disturbing to me.....

what the heck is information technology & what the heck does it contribute to the world?....
            you will always mistreat that which you misdiagnose.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
              what the heck is information technology &amp; what the heck does it contribute to the world?.... </div></div>

that's what i ask myself every day as i sit here and do this computer . . . <span style="font-style: italic">stuff</span>

Comment

it's funny we are trending entirely different than the poll in the observer

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i saw this in the observer today

i'd like to see our take on this question </div></div>

go go dancing r anyting to do wid sexual servicing...no joke, no sarcasm...human trafficking is at an alltime high in Jamaica wid no downward trend...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Some would like to know who is responsible for still issuing work permits for go-go dancers, and if none were issued, why are those so engaged not being detained and deported?</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-weight: bold">Today a mother's daughter from an inner-city enclave will be raped and a young man with poor educational achievement will be shot dead. But it is just as likely that an uptown store owner living in a gated community will be cut down by the gunman's bullet</span>.</div></div>

with the reality of the 2nd quote i have posted wich shows u the reality of the social strata that is Jamaica, wondering wich would mek di most money is moot...the society is long past dat...
                  u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

so every one is trembling in their boots?

or sleeping with their heads under the cover?

there are days i feel the same despair for the USA

most of the news isn't good . . . . strippers here don't need a license - you just go and plenty of young girls are going - the pay is excellent - who needs school

11 women were found dead in that monster's house and no one was even looking for them - they were <span style="font-style: italic">just</span> drug addicts and prostitutes and women

nfl player here shot 14 times - leg amputated - gunman sentenced to life - 2 lives messed up

teen set on fire by other teens over a bike and a video game

but i still am planning for my child's future (and mine)

hope lives eternal

Comment

on the jamaicaobserver.com site

politics is in the lead

Comment

The media feed them the lies and they express it ion the votes.
                        Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

politics is winning - why?

Comment

Politics is winning because appearance is a greater influence when ignorance is at a premium.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">politics is winning - why? </div></div>

Comment

In which one of the following fields do you think there is the most potential for individual earnings in Jamaica?

Total Votes: 4550

Medicine 18.1%
                              Law 10.7%
                              Engineering 9.2%
                              Finance 9.2%
                              Information Technology 15.9%
                              Politics 36.9%

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/magazines/business/

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X