Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

American woman missing in Montego Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American woman missing in Montego Bay

ST JAMES, Jamaica — An American woman has reportedly gone missing in Montego Bay, St James since Saturday.
    Police report that 32-year-old Aaren Meckling, a citizen of the United States of America, was vacationing at a resort on Kent Avenue in Montego Bay. She was last seen leaving the resort about 2:00 pm and has not been heard from since.
    Meckling is of light brown complexion, stout build and is about 152 centimetres (5 feet) tall. She was wearing a black blouse and a pair of tiger print leggings. She is also sporting a braided hairstyle with blue streaks, according to the police.
    Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Aaren Meckling is being asked to contact the Sangster Police Station at 952-2241, police 119 emergency number or the nearest police station.

click here to see her picture

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...ssing-in-MoBay

u so fake, even China denied mekking u

I pray that this does not end badly, but unfortunately, it does not sound promising.

Comment

It would seem miss mampie might have got 'lucky'...she tun up safe
      u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

K... I went and looked at the picture after mi see the comment below. Glad dem find her safe. Now fi 32 she look kinda ole so dat did surprise me.
        If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
        We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X