Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Looking for info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for info

Hi Looking for a place in Jamaica that sells parts for a Lexus GS300 1995. Am looking for the computer engine control box. I can not find it anywhere. Can someone help.

Re: Looking for info

I suggest you visit or call, ROCKAUTO.COM and see if they'll ship it to you.

If not maybe ship it to someone US/CA and have them send it to you or bring it down when they're coming or with someone.

Comment

As Yuri suggested, check online. Several ebay sellers will ship overseas. You may find the best deals there. I know of a couple people that purchase car parts over ebay, I am not familiar with the sellers the used.
      7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dina1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Looking for a place in Jamaica that sells parts for a Lexus GS300 1995. Am looking for the computer engine control box. I can not find it anywhere. Can someone help. </div></div>

You would get more responses if you posted this in the Car Space Forum.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X