Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Heading back to Negril...been Seven Long Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading back to Negril...been Seven Long Years

Yep, been 7 long years since I last worshiped at the divine alter. This time, I finally get to take my kids (20, 19, 9). I am so very excited! Many questions....almost like a newb.

So what has changed in Jamdung?

What is to be expected for tips these days...say from middle of the beach to RasRoddy's?

-for the driver from MoBay to da beach
    -after serving a meal to our family of five
    -for a drink at the bar
    -for the housekeeping staff
    -for the driver from the beach to Benjis or Appleton Factory

Best place in Negril fo money exchange?

Any new places to take the family for meals/experience the love I developed for Jamaica and her peoples.

Any tips for staying at Charela?

Any changes to da beach?

Anyting to be wary of or watch out for?

Does everywhere now know how to make a 'dirty bannana'?
    It is how you use the gift of life that determines who you are

Re: Heading back to Negril...been Seven Long Years

I can't answer any questions but anted to wish you a great trip. Seven years isa LONG time!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't answer any questions but anted to wish you a great trip. Seven years isa LONG time! </div></div>

Thank you for your kind response. I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who could see my post.

I couldn't believe, when I added it up. Way too long. Just haven't had the finances. But everybody knows that on the day I die, I will die longing to be back in Jamaica.
      It is how you use the gift of life that determines who you are

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: atticus</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't answer any questions but anted to wish you a great trip. Seven years isa LONG time! </div></div>

Thank you for your kind response. I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who could see my post.

I couldn't believe, when I added it up. Way too long. Just haven't had the finances. But everybody knows that on the day I die, I will die longing to be back in Jamaica. </div></div>

Time hard every where. I went last June but before that I had not been there in 4 years.
        I feel ya, I am always longing fi go a yard.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X