Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

11 long years ago, 1 cruise to JA, 1 day in MoBay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 long years ago, 1 cruise to JA, 1 day in MoBay.

I was hooked. On the trip back from Chukka Cove to the ship I remember the girl telling us to make Jamaica our entire vacation next time. I've been stalking this site since. Been asking J to take me back and it's finally come. Our 10 year anniversary in September and we have plane tickets! It's been awhile since hanging out on this board and so many things have changed. I don't recognize names. Where is Queenie?
    We don't have a place to stay. So recs would definitely be welcome. We need a recommendation for a driver from the airport to hotel. Definitely want the JA experience. We are not AI people so were hoping to stay at Catcha, Sandy Haven, or another similar place. Any and all input is welcome. One love, KK

Re: 11 long years ago, 1 cruise to JA, 1 day in MoBay.

Have fun! Be sure and write a trip report...11 years, that's a long time as a lurker.

Yes, lots of changes. Are you looking for QueenB?
    7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

Yes, I will most def write a report. We really just want to enjoy each other and hang out while we are there. We live in Dallas and our daily lives are so hectic. This will be a nice time to be together for 8 straight days. Morning Noon and Night As for lurking 11 years I'm only a lil embarrassed about that.
      QueenB! YES! Is she still on here? She was such a sweetheart so many years ago when I got back from Ja and lurked here daily.

Comment

I'm not QueenB ...but i just as nice .

Have a good trip
        “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Hi Ceabee, we are looking for some recommendations of things to do while in Negril in September. Where to stay? Things not to miss.....
          We're thinking of staying at Catcha or Sandy Haven, or some other place that is not an AI with a/c a good vibe and nice people.
          Also saw Rocky's Taxi service.. Would you recommend him or someone else to drive us from Mobay to Negril?

Comment

Callllling Queen B

electrichoney when we go to Jamaica, our relatives are in Kingston so that's where we mainly stay, with just short trips to the country here and there. ...and my husband is my taxi driver (and is long time me doan guh Negril

Seveen would be a good person to answer this i think mek me see if i can find her
            “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

thank you CeaBee for waking me up!

loads of nice places to stay

i suggest Catcha - always perfect

Blue Cave Castle

check out Seastar

on the beach . . .

Bar B Barn

Rooms

Treehouse

i don't recommend Sandy Haven (snobs)

food is everywhere

Comment

hi buddy (im from canada and tired of what they called babylone systeme kno waht imean )think i should be looking for some nice and entire natural place think i really need to find something like fisherman village can help me please?????dont wanna see no white people u know ..dont wanna use money to eat wanna learn basic life

Comment

for vacation or weeks or months

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oubjajoumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hi buddy (im from canada and tired of what they called babylone systeme kno waht imean )think i should be looking for some nice and entire natural place think i really need to find something like fisherman village can help me please?????dont wanna see no white people u know ..dont wanna use money to eat wanna learn basic life </div></div>

Check out www.treasurebeach.net.

Also, check out Portland. Negril.com has a trip report and photos by Vi that has me dying to go to Portland.

Comment

electrichoney - check out MikeyMike at Lonely Planet Thorn Tree forum Jamaica, he will get you in touch with Gary, taxi driver. We never met - have met MM tho - but can vouch he is totally reliable...

Enjoy!

11 years lurking? Wow! Must be a record on Ja.com....
                      Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X