Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

The Travel Channel's "Hotel Impossible" to feature Gardenia Resort, Negril

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Travel Channel's "Hotel Impossible" to feature Gardenia Resort, Negril

Photo: Hotel Impossible Website.

The Travel Channel's "Hotel Impossible" to feature Gardenia Resort, Negril Jamaica on Monday March March 4th, 2013 @ 10:00 pm Eastern Time. Here is a description of the episode from the Travel Channel website:

Anthony heads to Jamaica to fix the many issues plaguing the Gardenia Resort in Negril. With an untrained staff, a GM lacking confidence and layers of trash everywhere, can Anthony get this island flower to bloom before it dies? - See more
    Out of Many One People Online
    http://www.jamaicans.com

Thanks, gotta set the DVR.
    7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

him nuh ramp

and yard people nuh ramp eedah

suh this should be interesting
      “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

No way I'm missing this. Should be a riot.

Thanks for posting!

Originally posted by Xavier View Post

Photo: Hotel Impossible Website.

The Travel Channel's "Hotel Impossible" to feature Gardenia Resort, Negril Jamaica on Monday March March 4th, 2013 @ 10:00 pm Eastern Time. Here is a description of the episode from the Travel Channel website:

Anthony heads to Jamaica to fix the many issues plaguing the Gardenia Resort in Negril. With an untrained staff, a GM lacking confidence and layers of trash everywhere, can Anthony get this island flower to bloom before it dies? - See more

Comment

Apparently my favorite jerk spot, 3 Dives, will also be in the show. I will watch
          Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

Comment

Ja.com boardites watched this together with live commentary in Shout Box.

My favorite line was when Richard, the General Manager, was challenged to jump from the cliff at Rick's Cafe. His excuse for not attempting: "Mi nevah bring a shorts."

Comment

PZ, his name is RichHawd
              7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
                PZ, his name is RichHawd
                Ok I am watching this on demand, poor Richard I would probably fire him.....but the staff really need some training. They all seem really nice but everyone sort of clueless including the owner man. Ok let me see what else happening.
                Psalm 27: The Lord is my Light and my Salvation whom shall I fear?

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X