Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

869 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 869 days

<span style='font-size: 17pt'> ANd I will be Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    </span>
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Re: 869 days

did ya remember the leap year day?....just checking....don't want you to count down all that way & then have to put in an extra day...

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] sweet freedom...
    you will always mistreat that which you misdiagnose.

Comment

Awrite [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img]

Ayda some bandulu accounting a gwaan yah, or mi maths not so good.

But anuh we done celebrate fi yuh pre-retirement party like.... 5 years ago ALREADY!

So how yuh mean 800+ days? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did ya remember the leap year day?....just checking....don't want you to count down all that way & then have to put in an extra day...

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] sweet freedom... </div></div>

Jaith I used one of those internet countdown engine, so I assume it got it right.
        IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awrite [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img]

Ayda some bandulu accounting a gwaan yah, or mi maths not so good.

But anuh we done celebrate fi yuh pre-retirement party like.... 5 years ago ALREADY!

So how yuh mean 800+ days? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] </div></div>

Magic here's what happened
          I changed locations
          Got a REALLLLLLLLLLLY great situation with a reaLLLLLLLLLLY great boss and decided to go for the 35, the money looks so much better for the rest of your life if you can stick it out until the 35, and after all, I'm so young yet [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Mek sense. Caw then yuh can spend di full 330 days in JA. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

(You need to be out of the US 330 days in order not to pay tax)

Comment

I never knew that...good information...but I think maybe 3 months at a time will do it for me.

Comment

I must point out that a great number of these days are NON working days....so let's do the math take off about 270

so that is about only 593 more WORKING DAYS [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X