Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Weekend Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Plans

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cold.gif[/img]
    Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Re: Weekend Plans

Anyone? You know the drill - You take a “peek-see” in here - please to [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Saturday - getting together to make cards with a gal friend. She is making hot dish [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] and I am supplying the wine! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Sunday - going to lunch and then a play with a friend (her nephew is in it). And trying to stay warm - HIGH for Sunday is supposed to be MINUS 1F!!

Comment

Friday, going to get my hair re-tighten after work. Then I am going to check out a spot that I heard plays reggae music on Friday nights. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/music.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img]

Saturday, NO WORK [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img], going to check out more parts of Atlanta, actually looking for a flea market.

Sunday, Church
      "When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
      V.Frank

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nattydreadgirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Friday, going to get my hair re-tighten after work. Then I am going to check out a spot that I heard plays reggae music on Friday nights. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/music.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img]

Saturday, NO WORK [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img], going to check out more parts of Atlanta, actually looking for a flea market.

Sunday, Church </div></div>

Nattydreadgirl [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Is it live or dj music on Friday nights?

Long time since I’ve been to a flea market - looking for anything specific?

Comment

Starlight Flea Market - maps.google.com - (404) 635-1087 - more

CD Greens Flea Market - maps.google.com - (404) 755-0910 - more

People Flea Market - maps.google.com - (404) 699-2405 - more

Flea Market USA - maps.google.com - (404) 763-3078 - more

Buford Highway Flea Market - maps.google.com - (678) 209-0451 - more

Scavenger Hunt - maps.google.com - (404) 634-4948 - more

Old National Flea Market - maps.google.com - (404) 768-4664 - more

Starlight Six Drive in & Flea Market - http://www.starlightdrivein.com - (404) 627-5786 - 2 reviews

Jewelry Outlet - maps.google.com - (404) 684-9899 - more

5000 Buford Hwy LLC - maps.google.com - (678) 209-0451 - more

Comment

The HIGH on Saturday is supposed to be -12F [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cold.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cold.gif[/img]

I am not going out the door after today but my poor kids...well EEEK!

Sunday same way.

Belly up to the torch and hover near the kiln weather!

Should I finish my big necklace?

Will my fingers be able to do it in the cold???

I wanna go Jamaica

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The HIGH on Saturday is supposed to be -12F [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cold.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cold.gif[/img]

Sunday same way.

I wanna go Jamaica

</div></div>

Comment

Sunday will be the MOST important day of our weekend [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Three words....

<span style="color: #33CC00"> </span> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]GO PACK GO [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]
                24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

I'm flying to Atlanta to spend the long weekend kicking it with Angie.
                  IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Ms M

Please to check your PM.
                    ......The question is not, &quot;Can they reason?&quot; nor, &quot;Can they talk?&quot; but rather, &quot;Can they suffer?&quot; ~Jeremy Bentham

Comment

I'm going to see my mom! I haven't seen her in more than 3 weeks! Maybe I'll cook for her. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WandabeinJa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The HIGH on Saturday is supposed to be -12F [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cold.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cold.gif[/img]

Sunday same way.

I wanna go Jamaica

</div></div>

</div></div>

Now THAT's a kiln! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sunday will be the MOST important day of our weekend [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Three words....

<span style="color: #33CC00"> </span> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]GO PACK GO [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] </div></div>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: schultz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm going to see my mom! I haven't seen her in more than 3 weeks! Maybe I'll cook for her. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

Your a good daughter Schultzie !! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
                            ......The question is not, &quot;Can they reason?&quot; nor, &quot;Can they talk?&quot; but rather, &quot;Can they suffer?&quot; ~Jeremy Bentham

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sunday will be the MOST important day of our weekend [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Three words....

<span style="color: #33CC00"> </span> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]<span style="color: #006600"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>GO</span></span> <span style="color: #FFCC00"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>PACK</span></span> <span style="color: #006600"><span style="color: #009900"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>GO</span></span></span> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] </div></div>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X