Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Weekend Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekend Plans

let's see.

one is a old fashioned steam locomotive scene...my mom bought that for scott.

one is a duck hunting scene...i bought that one for scott.

and the other one is in my closet, i think it may be a lake scene, but i can't recall...it's been a while since i bought it.

for me, the perfect puzzle is 1000 pcs and DOABLE. I don't like mazes, or nearly impossible time consuming challenges. I like a nice scene that i can complete in a weekend.

yknow...puzzles are HARD on the neck..but i'm up to it. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]
    If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comment

Ok, Wanda be..pm address and I'll copy it on Monday.

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Ya'll stay warm this weekend! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Comment

Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WandabeinJa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Hello Swedie [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] WOW! They have IKEA in Sweden? </div></div>

ok wanda.....tell me you're joking....
          you will always mistreat that which you misdiagnose.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaith</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WandabeinJa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Hello Swedie [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] WOW! They have IKEA in Sweden? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div>

ok wanda.....tell me you're joking.... </div></div>

Comment

Don't know about you all, but I'm ready for HAPPY HOUR [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]
              24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't know about you all, but I'm ready for HAPPY HOUR [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] </div></div>

Please to serve us up a drink [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't know about you all, but I'm ready for HAPPY HOUR [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] </div></div>

I'll drink to that!!
                  Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

top of my list ... I just remembered -

I GOTTA GET SOME WILD RICE TO SEND TO SCHULTZIE ...

(I thought about it when I left my store last weekend ... without it!!! again ~)

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't know about you all, but I'm ready for HAPPY HOUR [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] </div></div>

I'll drink to that!! </div></div>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X