Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Ticket to Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket to Ride

Booked-----for New Year's 09...had to dump those miles before the big rumored merger................I'm booked boooked mi sey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Re: Ticket to Ride

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/helpsmilie.gif[/img]

Comment

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>so march, july and december
      that's too much jamaica</span>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Booked-----for New Year's 09...had to dump those miles before the big rumored merger................I'm booked boooked mi sey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
        [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
        &quot;When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
        V.Frank

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/helpsmilie.gif[/img]
          </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Don't hate
          Gravitate
          Appreciate
          Accelerate
          Regulate
          Designate
          accentuate
          activate
          affiliate
          advocate
          allocate
          book mate
          </span>
          IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>so march, july and december
            that's too much jamaica</span>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div>
            I'm making up for lost time

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]
              [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

Comment

Sevvie ... you forgot to add June!!!

Comment

I should book a miles ticket for me as well ~

Comment

You should...this one only cost me 60.00

Comment

**sigh** ... everytime I try to plug in dates that tell me "perksaver available" (least milage) ... it comes back to tell me "no available" ... I want to use the least amount of miles - even for free-bees!!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Booked-----for New Year's 09...had to dump those miles before the big rumored merger................I'm booked boooked mi sey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] </div></div>

Congratulations!!

AND you mean NW miles - have you heard something about that affecting NW frequent flyer miles!!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Wanda be Booking soon too. . . .
                        Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">**sigh** ... everytime I try to plug in dates that tell me "perksaver available" (least milage) ... it comes back to tell me "no available" ... I want to use the least amount of miles - even for free-bees!! </div></div>

Had that happen to me as well last week Lula Bell
                          Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">**sigh** ... everytime I try to plug in dates that tell me "perksaver available" (least milage) ... it comes back to tell me "no available" ... I want to use the least amount of miles - even for free-bees!! </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>you have to call them </span>

Comment

Mine was more on the leg going, but I'm of a mind to dump them as the experts said the rules are getting ready to change, and my airline is talking merger, so I don't know what that means for me, but it has been 3 years since I could use any, so hell it's time even if it was more...trust me if I keep living, I will get them back again.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X