Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Ticket to Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ticket to Ride

yes - you certainly do have a long list ...

yes yes ... I know all the airlines mis-locate luggage ... just that my last 5 arrivals and departs ... all the frustration was cirulating around AirJa ...

and I am well aware of all masses of people that are fed up with them ... specially the employees ...

I have searched and tried various configurations to try to do AirJa some time ... just more $$ for me & not at all time effective ~

that said ... I do not have the luxury to have high standards regarding my flights ... I would be happy to fly in a jump seat - just so I can get to Jamaica ~ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BeBe - do you have bad luck flights with NWA?? </div></div>

Well, Air Jamaica has, by far, the prettiest website. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

NW has left me sitting in plane for two hours in Minneapolis (they had overloaded the cargo area and had to remove things). So after that hour wait we sat there for another hour getting in queue to de-ice the plane.

NW has had “mechanical issues” on two of my flights - caused me to spend the night in Memphis twice because of missed connections.

One flight the first class toilet overflowed into the aisles. Personnel cleaned it up quickly, but by using the blankets. Mek me neva use another airline blanket again. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Another late flight for mechanical reasons but made connection that time.
      Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

yukky to any airline blanket or pillow ... too funky for me ~

hmmm - you too have a long nuff list of issues with them ... but - you go alot more often than me - therefore - more opportunity for issues to happen.

well ... so it goes ~

watchfull for the Charter flights (operated by NWA) to drop drop drop ~ cuz I am cheap cheap cheap ~ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm sure Glad you Booked..... Marilyn.
          I've wanted to meet you for several years now.
          We've only been there once on New Years and it was a bash for sure.
          It's a great feeling knowing we don't have to worry about what party to go to this year.Just step on the beach and the party is everywhere.
          [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
          You can make Someones Day in Jamaica...help a kid (pickney)

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rasta Stan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure Glad you Booked..... Marilyn.
            I've wanted to meet you for several years now.
            We've only been there once on New Years and it was a bash for sure.
            It's a great feeling knowing we don't have to worry about what party to go to this year.Just step on the beach and the party is everywhere.
            [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

Well I can't wait to meet you and Betty Boop!!!!!!!!!
            IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Lyrics:
              I think I'm gonna be sad, I think it's today, Yeah
              The girl that's driving me mad is going away
              She's got a ticket to ride
              but she don't care

She said that living with me is bringing her down, yeah
              For she would never be free when I was around
              but she don't care

I don't know why she's riding so high
              She ought to think right
              She ought to do right by me
              Before she gets to saying goodbye
              She ought to think right

I think I'm gonna be sad, I think it's today, Yeah
              The girl that's driving me mad is going away, yeah, oh
              but she don't care

I don't know why she's riding so high
              She ought to think right
              Before she gets to saying goodbye
              She ought to think right

She said that living with me is bringing her down, yeah
              For she would never be free when I was around
              but she don't care
              My baby don't care
              My baby don't care
              My baby don't care
              My baby don't care
              My baby don't care
              IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Love the Betty Boop Pic.

I'll have to Take a Photo on Bettys Leather Crest I had made for her biker Jacket.
                We met a leather artist and he made a creast for her exactly like my Tatto.She sure gets a kick out of it and lots of folks ask her where she had it done at.

On another note, Betty is signed up for a learn to ride course with several other ladies.No holding the Old Girl back.
                She is now a member of a ladies motorcyle group who raise money for Breast Cancer at shows and events. How cool is that !
                I got me a Motorcycle Mamma. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

We have our own "Bucket List" and we are not looking back at this point. She was able to tick off parisailing in Negril last April. Who knows what's next.
                You can make Someones Day in Jamaica...help a kid (pickney)

Comment

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> Stan that motorcycle course is no joke. I know a lady who had to take it several times before passing. I forget the skill she had trouble mastering, but one of my neighbors was "tutoring" her. Those machines are nothing to play with, and you just don't buy one and jump on as people think.

Yep did parasailing, and I highly recommend it in NEgril as you can see your beautiful ocean AND the great morass at the same time...awesome. My only regeret was they won't let you take your camera up with you.</span>

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] 7 days till i ride!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
                    Keep the faith . .

Comment

So Stan is this your girl now????

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] 7 days till i ride!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] </div></div>

Have a great trip YOU deserve it

Comment

<span style='font-size: 17pt'> Scoring a ticket to Jamaiica at any price...Great
                          </span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Scoring a ticket at a cheap price....exciting </span>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>Booking award travel.......Priceless </span>

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

good fun ....

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X