Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

March, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March, anyone?

Okay peeps. I didn't feel Christmas much because I got a raging ear infection that kept me down, plus the airline lost ALL of my clothes for the first 2 days. (got them on Christmas Day) That's why no one saw me the whole time.
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/baby.gif[/img] I feel better now, specially since I've booked for March 21-30!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
    Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it will become your destiny.~~Lao Tzu~~

Re: March, anyone?

2 words.

CARRY ON

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
    If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comment

What? Nobady there for Easter but me? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahnahnay.gif[/img]
      Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it will become your destiny.~~Lao Tzu~~

Comment

I'll be there your majesty
        IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

I wish !

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there your majesty </div></div>

But I'm leaving before you get there.
            IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

I wish... Will be there end of may!!
              Live life to the fullest....

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I'm considering. The Mess is walking around in a daze talking about I love JA mommy, you have to take me back. It just feels decadents to say-Yes, I've gone to JA 2 times in less than a year. Nobody will be able to talk to me if I make it 3 times. I'm considering. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img]
                  [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]Peace and Blessings</span> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                  Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
                  I am the dream and the hope of the slave.

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] 'teva! I was on the rock Jan. 2 and will be back March 21-30. After school lets out, who knows? It's where I can relax and feel without stress, so If I squeeze in 2-3 more trips this year, so beit... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

Comment

Good for you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                      R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queenb</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] 'teva! I was on the rock Jan. 2 and will be back March 21-30. After school lets out, who knows? It's where I can relax and feel without stress, so If I squeeze in 2-3 more trips this year, so beit... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] </div></div>

Me vex!

Comment

Okay, Yall I pushed my trip up from may to march and will be in Ochee not negril!! I will be there for easter so if anyone is in ochee for easter let's meet up..
                          Live life to the fullest....

Comment

Me ~ my sister and my niece ... woohoo [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

Just moving this up to the top.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X