Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

March, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: March, anyone?

u a go back arreddi?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

yep bizi bee!!
      Live life to the fullest....

Comment

Mi tu! 3rd trip this school year. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
        Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it will become your destiny.~~Lao Tzu~~

Comment

Woo hoo only 3 days and I am in the sun..

This is my 2nd trip for this year and last trip for this year..

Comment

2nd and last [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahnahnay.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

Have to go to Disneyworld in Dec.. YUCK!!

Comment

Second for '08, and 2 more at least to go. Might do 1 of 3 weeks this summer or 2 of 10 days each...I haven't decided. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
                Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it will become your destiny.~~Lao Tzu~~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Just_Dg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have to go to Disneyworld in Dec.. YUCK!! </div></div>

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>that costs more than going to jamaica

and the experience is not as rich

ain't rich at all

have fun

i'll be in jamaica</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queenb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Second for '08, and 2 more at least to go. Might do 1 of 3 weeks this summer or 2 of 10 days each...I haven't decided. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] </div></div>

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>your baxhide needs to be there NYE

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queenb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Second for '08, and 2 more at least to go. Might do 1 of 3 weeks this summer or 2 of 10 days each...I haven't decided. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]</span> </div></div>

God willin' and the creek don't rise, I'll be there for the 8th NYE in a row in NYE '08.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queenb</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queenb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Second for '08, and 2 more at least to go. Might do 1 of 3 weeks this summer or 2 of 10 days each...I haven't decided. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]</span> </div></div>

God willin' and the creek don't rise, I'll be there for the 8th NYE in a row in NYE '08. </div></div>

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>
                        i lost count [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Just_Dg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have to go to Disneyworld in Dec.. YUCK!! </div></div>

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>that costs more than going to jamaica

and the experience is not as rich

ain't rich at all

have fun

i'll be in jamaica</span>

</div></div>

Wasn't my idea.. My momma's idea to take my son.. But oh definately I am hoping to be in negril with my second momma for NYE.. I made her that promise.. I am hoping to keep it..

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

could've been on that plane tomorrow............found such a cheap ticket for the week. easter in jamaica. I wish!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

(why does this rat race have to take precedence?!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img])

well, the good news is - there'll be more last minute cheapies in the future!!!!!
                              [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]
                              Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Comment

DG gaan lef mi?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img]

tomorrow, tomorrow, I luv yah..tomorrow [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/music.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X