Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Twenty Years Ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twenty Years Ago

Twenty years ago this July/August I took my first steps in Ochi, six weeks before Gilbert hit, I have been back eight times since, so this year for sure I will be back in Ochi for a tenth time. over the years I have made a lot of friends, some that I still keep in touch with today, made a lot of special friends in here in the past too, would be thrilled if some of you were in Ochi late July, early August, you all know who you are, if you remember me that is, haven't written for so long but still about reading the posts. Eddie

Re: Twenty Years Ago

Eddie my dear friend...I will be in Ochii but I fear I would have left by the time you arrive.
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Re: Twenty Years Ago

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] Boy 2008 bring the lurkers outa de woodwork!!!

Hello Mr Cocozza...good to see you!!!!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X