Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Jitterbug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jitterbug

I have the desire to visit other destinations ... wish I could see and experience when I tag along on the Travel Channel and such ... but - JaJa has cast her spell pon me ... along with so many of us ...

well - anyhoo ... thanks for sharing ... ya take any photoz??

Comment

Jitters - happy you are back safe and sound. . . .

Thanks for sharing your “Mexico Experience.” [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
      Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

i took all of 4 pictures all of my friends. that's it.
        better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
        april 04, 2012

Comment

I've been to Mexico about 5 times. 3 times in Cancun back in my early 20's, 1 time in Cozumel, and 1 time in Playa del Carmen about 3 years ago. I have to say the beach in Playa del Carmen is so beautiful. I too stayed in a moderate priced all inclusive. The food absolutely sucked, the Mexican people were friendly but not over the top. I think they had been taught to not be too friendly with the guests. Shopping in the mid 80's in the Cancun market was totally fun and cheap (I've still got some of the beautiful clay pottery that I bought). The market is prob. mashed up by now. The first time to Mexico I was about 20 and I lost my $$ and passport and got deathly ill & Was hospitalized for food poisioning........my girlfriend got TB in Mexico. We did have fun back in those early years but each time thereafter I always got sick. I swore I'd never return.

However, I'd love to try Trinidad, Dominica, and Belize. Anyone tried those little Caribbean countries?

Jitters, glad you made it back....just chalk it up as a life experience and move on. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Comment

hi guys
            true enough, chalk it up to experience and put it out of my mind.

friends that live in calgary are having their two bedroom home in belize finished as we speak . . . i've got a standing invitation and will take them up on it . . . other than europe, jamaica is it for me.
            better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
            april 04, 2012

Comment

I want to hear about Belize when you go Jitters. Europe is pretty cool too.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X