Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

april countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: april countdown

can't believe i made it . . .

3 more sleeps . . .
    better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
    april 04, 2012

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seeing that it IS April...

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] 11 days [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] </div></div>

I am right behind you and Kojak. Save me a Red Stripe at the airport. I will be one jumping up and down a maniac [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

Comment

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> I bet April is a lovely time to go to Jamaica...I wish all the APril people happy travels.</span>
        IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JitterBug</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> this addiction is taking all my money . . . </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

April 22 - May 1st

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]
          Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] april 10 thru 15 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
            spoiled rotten and lovin it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] already afraid it won't be enuff

(and i bin countin down for almost 90 days
            never sell off more of yourself in one day than you can buy back at sunset

Comment

April 21-28

Comment

sitting here in disbelief, quietly trembling...............

2 MORE DAYS TILL I GO TO JAMAICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
                Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Comment

have a great trip marielle. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

and of course all the other april reaches too. Love this time of year in Ja. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
                  One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swedish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                    Love this time of year in Ja. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] </div></div>

why is that? (cos low season started?) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

Comment

Enjoy! have fun [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]
                      Life is full of changes

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X