Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Weekend Plans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Plans!

Anyone?

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Come on in and post away!
    Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Re: Weekend Plans!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

Comment

well, i just put a new belt in my vacuum cleaner....those spots on the carpet don't vacuum up, so it looks like i be cleaning my carpet this weekend.
      you will always mistreat that which you misdiagnose.

Comment

IT'S BEARGREASE TIME!!!!!

Y'all might remember me crying last January when for the first time EVER they canceled the marathon over the lack of snow! NOT the case this year we gots lots!

I am goin to the lake tomorrow and will be 5 miles from the Beargrease trail!

I will go up the road a piece to the first checkpoint on Sunday afternoon. Too many people at the start, thousands! I prefer the trail to the crowds at the start!

Then I will go back towards the lake where is some of the trail....

BIG whoopdedoo!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] We're gonna have a heatwave and it will be in the 20's!

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

And I might go up the trail a ways to one of the rest stops...

and then mid week I will be at the finish bright and early before first light waiting for the winner!

Not crowded atall, or cold with a nice fire and hay bales to sit pon

and then...and then....

after freezing nights and days and 400 and some rough miles later..in will come the winner!

Beargrease Home

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well, i just put a new belt in my vacuum cleaner....those spots on the carpet don't vacuum up, so it looks like i be cleaning my carpet this weekend. </div></div>

Jaith - how are you going to clean it? I have some spots on my dining room carpet and am looking for suggestions. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/helpsmilie.gif[/img]

Wanda be Cleaning challenged

Comment

Oh - no wonder you are excited Nanook!! I went to that one year about 25 years ago!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
            Nice that it will be warming up above zero!!

It is a fun event!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Comment

i dunno....i may just have to move to a different apartment....
              you will always mistreat that which you misdiagnose.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i dunno....i may just have to move to a different apartment....

</div></div>

Well, that’s an answer I certainly was not expecting. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

**sigh** I gotta clean again too ... and nap some more ... been a tough week pon me ~

Comment

Friday night...just take it easy with a couple m'tinis & pizza pie [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Saturday is Kojak's BIRTHDAY [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img] so we're heading into the "big" city, Milwaukee for dinner, the Marquette/DePaul B-Ball game & staying over night [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

Sunday...drag our tails back to "Mayberry" & probably spend some time with the Budahn crew [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img]
                    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">**sigh** I gotta clean again too ... and nap some more ... been a tough week pon me ~

</div></div>

Laurel [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Sure wish those durn dust bunnies would hop a likkle further than my dining room - like out the door! To be joined by all the spiders who seem to love to take up residence by my entryway.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Friday night...just take it easy with a couple m'tinis & pizza pie [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Saturday is Kojak's BIRTHDAY [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img] so we're heading into the "big" city, Milwaukee for dinner, the Marquette/DePaul B-Ball game & staying over night [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

Sunday...drag our tails back to "Mayberry" & probably spend some time with the Budahn crew [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img] </div></div>

Lucky [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Happy Birthday Kojak!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img]

I am still open for adoption. Have never been to Milwaukee. So many places... so likkle time and money. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

adopt me for fun weekends

Comment

Tear out my kitchen cabinets! Getting a new kitchen. Not fun [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]....will be eating TV dinners a couple months.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: schultz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tear out my kitchen cabinets! Getting a new kitchen. Not fun [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]....will be eating TV dinners a couple months. </div></div>

I think going out to eat is a better idea. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Comment

i was without a kitchen completely when we tore our old one off to build the one we have now....gawd...that got old...but so did showering at the Y when we tore the bathroom off.

i really don't have much planned this weekend. we're supposed to go to a 50th birthday party saturday night...live music, fun peoples...we'll probably go for a bit.

other than that....NO Football. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

i'm still plugging away on the puzzle i started last weekend. oooooooooooo....how exciting is that?

i see another CSI marathon in my future.
                              If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X