Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Weekend Plans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekend Plans!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'> Heading to for a party Friday night and another one Saturday night....being single and free does have it's advantages sometimes......</span> </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] sounds wonderful!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
    Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nattydreadgirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I read this post yesterday, I was like damn it is the weekend already! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

I have had a lot of stressssssssss going on at work this week.
      Trying to make the decisions if it is time for me to make a move! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

Okay for my weekend plans.

Friday night...movie night at home

Sat morning... work for 1/2 day, then Birthday party at CHuck E Cheese...I actually looking forward to this [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Sunday.....Church </div></div>

Sorry about the stressssssssss - but it must have made your week go FAST!!
      I love watching movies - especially in this [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cold.gif[/img] I knit and watch

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JitterBug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hi guys
        well, i'm still thinking about running down to the states (fargo) . . . a little retain therapy . . . although the "homeland security" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif[/img] is always a hassle . . .

</div></div>

Jitter Bug Babe (soon to be Jitter Bug Babe in Jamaica MON!) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

ooooooo a trip down south!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Comment

for moi . . .

Friday night - nada (well ok knitting and a movie and a glass of vino) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Saturday - making cards and creating in the art room with a “newbie.” I love to introduce my friends into the craft!

Sunday - possibly volunteering with 91 year old “gal” - helping her run errands.! She is SO fun to spend time with.! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks like Wandabebusy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]
            24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like Wandabebusy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] </div></div>

Hey - a new name!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

I should start writing them all down. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Konsbestamma alla tillbringar veckoslutet [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X