Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Amazing Aerial Scenic Showcase of Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Aerial Scenic Showcase of Jamaica

Hi All,

Thought I would share this with you all..

Feedback welcomed!! Subscribe as we will be posted more aerial showcases from all around the rock.

Bless, and Happy New Year when it reach!

http://youtu.be/mNubM5vDGTA

After seeing the "Visions Of England" HD video, i always thought that as beautiful as Jamaica and the Caribbean is, that there should be similar videos. The only problem I am having is that each of the shots are much too brief. Unlike its competition, It does not give you enough time to breathe in the natural beauty of the country. We need you to give us more time to see it.
    Last edited by j-kid; 12-30-2013, 11:48 AM.
    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

it's beautiful, but dem sheg it up with the selection of music.
      When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Yes, I thought that too, but was trying not to bi too harsh wid mi critique. Di sound kinda over power yuh mind while yuh ah try enjoy di sereneness of di shots.
        Last edited by j-kid; 01-02-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

i made just about the same comment and the originator asked for suggestions. I suggested the anthem "Jamaica Land we Love". go over there on youtube and make your suggestion?

even augusto Pablo would give it *hmmm*. beautiful pictures.
          When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Originally posted by jamaicauav View Post
            Hi All,

Thought I would share this with you all..

Feedback welcomed!! Subscribe as we will be posted more aerial showcases from all around the rock.

Bless, and Happy New Year when it reach!

http://youtu.be/mNubM5vDGTA
            welcome to the board - looking forward to more pics still. hope I wasn't too *harsh*<<-- side yeye JKid.

Comment

Yuh noh, youtube kina pixx mi off wen dem shut dung mi old account, soh I haven't posted pan deh since.

Originally posted by Suesumba View Post
              i made just about the same comment and the originator asked for suggestions. I suggested the anthem "Jamaica Land we Love". go over there on youtube and make your suggestion?

Comment

What was wrong with the music?
                If your ship does not come in, Swim out to it!!!

Comment

"Di sound kinda over power yuh mind while yuh ah try enjoy di sereneness of di shots"

You need music that does not distract from the main subject (the scenery). You need something more calm, mellow, relaxing.

Originally posted by j-can View Post
                  What was wrong with the music?

Comment

Originally posted by j-kid View Post
                    "Di sound kinda over power yuh mind while yuh ah try enjoy di sereneness of di shots"

You need music that does not distract from the main subject (the scenery). You need something more calm, mellow, relaxing.
                    what he said

Comment

chree irie mons!
                      <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
                      - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X