Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

August / September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August / September

August / September Countdown Thread!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Since I am lamenting leaving [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] I guess the only way to “cure” that is to start another countdown. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] It’s never to early to begin counting down!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

I leave end of August and return in September - so am doubling up the months for countdown. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Anyone? ? ? ?
    Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Re: August / September

although i wish i could go then too, i am booked for May 17-24 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

Comment

Yesssssssssss finally!!! Hubby and I are going July 29-Aug 8th!! Negril for Emancipation/Independence week!! We are so excited and we can't wait!!
      Jamaica---Soul Satisfying

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cinnni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yesssssssssss finally!!! Hubby and I are going July 29-Aug 8th!! Negril for Emancipation/Independence week!! We are so excited and we can't wait!! </div></div>

Alright Cinnni!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]!!!
        Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

Me and my girls (6...maybe 8)will be in Negril August 24-31st!!!!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
          Only look back in life to see where you don't want to go.

Comment

I'll be there from day 1
            R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

Still working on a final date. My little group is no longer little. 3 more young ladies have joined us. They said all they want to do is beach all day, clubbing all night. They can do that at the shore here!!!! Oh well, I still have time to slip a day trip in there somewhere.
              maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cinnni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yesssssssssss finally!!! Hubby and I are going July 29-Aug 8th!! Negril for Emancipation/Independence week!! We are so excited and we can't wait!! </div></div>
                Cinnni, those were our original dates, but everything we could afford was booked. where you and hubby staying??
                maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

I'll be there! Aug/Sept. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I will be there also Aug/Sept for one month [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
                    Life is full of changes

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cinnni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yesssssssssss finally!!! Hubby and I are going July 29-Aug 8th!! Negril for Emancipation/Independence week!! We are so excited and we can't wait!! </div></div>
                      Cinnni, those were our original dates, but everything we could afford was booked. where you and hubby staying?? </div></div>

Vi~~ I PMed you!!
                      Jamaica---Soul Satisfying

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X