Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: July

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I'll be there the entire month </span>
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q.K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">July eeeh? Hmmmmm.... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] </div></div>

There is usually a party for Puss's birthday around July 6th. Last year it was in Paradise West Moreland at a likkle rum shop on a cute little street lined with pretty likkle board houses. It was really fun!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I'll be there the entire month </span> </div></div>

I used to like you!

Are you spending the month in Ochie or are you wandering?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q.K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">July eeeh? Hmmmmm.... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] </div></div>

Hey QK, check the threads on Long Bay and gong girls post re Mokko's in St Thomas (look under the camping threads) when you have a chance.

I feel the need for a road trip!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I'll be there the entire month </span> </div></div>

I used to like you!

Are you spending the month in Ochie or are you wandering? </div></div>

Probably I'll be in Negril for July because I am spending June in Ochii [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
            IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I'll be there the entire month </span> </div></div>

I used to like you!

Are you spending the month in Ochie or are you wandering? </div></div>

Probably I'll be in Negril for July because I am spending June in Ochii [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

I too vexed to respond!

Comment

I'll have a look.

Not sure if July will work, but I'm looking into it. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] May be too son to take vacation time.
                http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q.K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll have a look.

Not sure if July will work, but I'm looking into it. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] May be too son to take vacation time. </div></div>

I hope that you can make it. School will start back in August. Last year it started on 8/20 but staff started on the 14th.

We would also like to move when the lease is up the end of July (so too much going on in August.)

Comment

Hey, I'm going back to Negril in July!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
                    3rd - 17th
                    My son is coming too and we'll be celebrating his 17th birthday there on the 15th!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]

We could have a Jamaicaholics meet&greet........... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]
                    Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I too vexed to respond! </div></div>

I'll respond for you.

MMF, you are an evil woman. When I see your name...this is what comes to mind

7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm hoping to get to Jamaica in July. No ticket yet, though.
                        I'm hoping to go around July 4th or so (friends keep a birthday party around July 6th).
                        I plan to spend most of my time around Treasure Beach / Great Bay (staying with friends).

I hope to drive up to St. Thomas and or Portland for a few days.

Any one else planning to be in Jamaica then? </div></div>

JD, my July trip is slooowly slipping away from me. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] I am trying to get things on track. I want to to go Sumfest. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
                        7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img], Miss M you know u are wrong.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'll respond for you.

</div></div>

awwwwwwwwwwwww ain't she cute.

Lil Mama LOLLLLLLL

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'll respond for you.

</div></div>

You are so right! She is the devil!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm hoping to get to Jamaica in July. No ticket yet, though.
                                I'm hoping to go around July 4th or so (friends keep a birthday party around July 6th).
                                I plan to spend most of my time around Treasure Beach / Great Bay (staying with friends).

I hope to drive up to St. Thomas and or Portland for a few days.

Any one else planning to be in Jamaica then? </div></div>

JD, my July trip is slooowly slipping away from me. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] I am trying to get things on track. I want to to go Sumfest. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] </div></div>

I have not been to Jamaica since July! I'm going in July if I have mug people or highjack a jet ski.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X