Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: July

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is usually a party for Puss's birthday around July 6th. Last year it was in Paradise West Moreland at a likkle rum shop on a cute little street lined with pretty likkle board houses. It was really fun! </div></div>

jd . . . do you mean "the puss" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dizzy.gif[/img] the one that hangs around frenchman's?
    better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
    april 04, 2012

Comment

Yah... I haven't been since July either... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>JULY 2005!!! </span></span> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
      http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JitterBug</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is usually a party for Puss's birthday around July 6th. Last year it was in Paradise West Moreland at a likkle rum shop on a cute little street lined with pretty likkle board houses. It was really fun! </div></div>

jd . . . do you mean "the puss" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dizzy.gif[/img] the one that hangs around frenchman's?
        </div></div>

No.

Comment

July 12-26 negril me and my pre-teen daughter

Comment

We will be in mobay around the first week of july.
            last time in mobay all of us bordies met up at dead end beach for a few red stripes and some great conversation had a ball.
            can't wait to do it again.
            barbara cruz

Comment

7/10-19 for me-Negril-Catcha Falling Star! Can't wait-haven't been to Ja. for 2 years!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q.K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yah... I haven't been since July either... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>JULY 2005!!! </span></span> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] </div></div>

QK that's the year Libby bought me over to Treasure Beach to meet you and JD, met her but not you. 2005 I know it has to be time for you to return. Hope you make it.
                Life is an Adventure, so you might as well ride it till the wheels fall off.

BARRELING DOWN THE ROAD CALLED LIFE.

Soon come Chapter 2.

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/yahoo.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70371-jump.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dance01.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/proud_jamaica.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/bannana_purple.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Orbra</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q.K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yah... I haven't been since July either... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>JULY 2005!!! </span></span> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] </div></div>

QK that's the year Libby bought me over to Treasure Beach to meet you and JD, met her but not you. 2005 I know it has to be time for you to return. Hope you make it. </div></div>

Hopefully QK and I will both make it. When we have tickets in hand I'll e-mail you and Libby. Maybe we can all link up this time.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Orbra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Q.K]Yah... I haven't been since July either... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]

QK that's the year Libby bought me over to Treasure Beach to meet you and JD, met her but not you. 2005 I know it has to be time for you to return. Hope you make it. </div></div>

Hopefully QK and I will both make it. When we have tickets in hand I'll e-mail you and Libby. Maybe we can all link up this time. [/quote

Would love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Life is an Adventure, so you might as well ride it till the wheels fall off.

BARRELING DOWN THE ROAD CALLED LIFE.

Soon come Chapter 2.

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/yahoo.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70371-jump.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dance01.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/proud_jamaica.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/bannana_purple.gif

Comment

I will be around and about, not sure of dates yet. Most of ya'll know the stretch of beach I hang out at anyways...otherwise just follow the music! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
                      **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

Comment

Yes, I remember Orbra!

That was the day I had to drive my friend's wife up to Junction to pick out bathroom tiles & fixtures!! I was really impressed with myself driving up there on my own. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] I was bummed because it was the first day I had out of the trip that I had clean clothes and a bathsuit due to a luggage incident. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img]

Anyway, if all goes well, I just may be there in July. A lot is riding on $$ & available vacation time.

Pray fi mi noh!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]
                        http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

Orbra check your PM.

Comment

June 28 - July 3 in Negril for the 4 of us again this year!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]
                            -=Russ=-

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X