Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July

I'm hoping to get to Jamaica in July. No ticket yet, though.
    I'm hoping to go around July 4th or so (friends keep a birthday party around July 6th).
    I plan to spend most of my time around Treasure Beach / Great Bay (staying with friends).

I hope to drive up to St. Thomas and or Portland for a few days.

Any one else planning to be in Jamaica then?

Re: July

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm hoping to get to Jamaica in July. No ticket yet, though.
    I'm hoping to go around July 4th or so (friends keep a birthday party around July 6th).
    I plan to spend most of my time around Treasure Beach / Great Bay (staying with friends).

Any one else planning to be in Jamaica then? </div></div>

Yes,Yes,Yes, and hope to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Life is an Adventure, so you might as well ride it till the wheels fall off.

BARRELING DOWN THE ROAD CALLED LIFE.

Soon come Chapter 2.

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/yahoo.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70371-jump.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dance01.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/proud_jamaica.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/bannana_purple.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Orbra</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm hoping to get to Jamaica in July. No ticket yet, though.

Any one else planning to be in Jamaica then? </div></div>

Yes,Yes,Yes, and hope to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

Great! Where are you going to be?

We should have wheels so maybe we can link up!

Comment

Plan to do some roaming also, but home base is now Negril.

Soon come Chapter 2.

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/yahoo.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70371-jump.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dance01.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/proud_jamaica.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/bannana_purple.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Orbra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plan to do some roaming also, but home base is now Negril. </div></div>

Who knows, maybe we'll get up that way for a day.

Does your roaming include TB or Portland?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Orbra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plan to do some roaming also, but home base is now Negril. </div></div>

Does your roaming include TB or Portland? </div></div>

SHe may turn up anywhere girlie
            IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

A little of everywhere, haven't been to TB since I saw you last.

Soon come Chapter 2.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Orbra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plan to do some roaming also, but home base is now Negril. </div></div>

Does your roaming include TB or Portland? </div></div>

SHe may turn up anywhere girlie </div></div>

Damn, you know me sooooooooooooo well.

Soon come Chapter 2.

Comment

July 6-12 in Negril.....12-17 somewhere else (haven't decided yet) and one nite in MoBay before our return flight.....

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
                  Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

Treasure Beach is lovely as ever....i just returned and miss it already.

I highly recommend Lyric.
                    If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Treasure Beach is lovely as ever....i just returned and miss it already.

I highly recommend Lyric. </div></div>

Hey Loops we checked out Lyric when we were there it was nice.

Soon come Chapter 2.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">July 6-12 in Negril.....12-17 somewhere else (haven't decided yet) and one nite in MoBay before our return flight.....

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] </div></div>

I'm looking at the 4th or 5th through around the 18th.

Who knows, maybe our paths will cross.

Comment

the housekeeper there, Polly, is a real dear and a helluva chef! some great sunsets, nice and peaceful too...we saw dolphins!

was just the hubby and i in that big ol house by ourselves. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]
                          If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comment

I will be in Jamaica July 9 - 12 - Negril, and July 13 - 20 - Ochi. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

Comment

July eeeh? Hmmmmm.... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]
                              http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X