Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

I need your opinions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your opinions!

I am not a newbie to Negril, but I have never stayed on the cliffs. I am a beach woman. I am ready for a change. I have been doing research on Samsara, Seastar and Westender Inn.

In your honest opinions, out of the 3 that I have chosen, which resort would you suggest to a person who has never stayed on the cliffs.

Thank you in advance! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Re: I need your opinions!

I have stayed at Samsara, it was a good experience. I haven't been to Westender but I bet it is nice as well. me..I would stay at one of those two because they are on the water.

Comment

i've stayed at samsara & like it. there's a nice pool, the rooms are fine & it has decent in & out access to the sea. the food's not great, but there's lots of places close by to eat at.

i've only walked by westender.....it's waaaaaay out there, but looks very nice. might be total culture shock to a beach gal....guess it depends on why you need a change. lotsa space to walk out there, but not many places to go....personally, i'd love it.

i've never been to seastar, but have read good reviews by people.
      you will always mistreat that which you misdiagnose.

Comment

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>samsara newly renovated and bus to legends - sister hotel - on the beach

seastar is nice but i hear the path getting too it is a little dark and scary

westender is OUT there . . . and not too new</span>

Comment

Blue Cave Castle is the best value on the West End. It is beautiful, reasonable, secure, the most guest friendly of any place I've ever stayed in Jamaica. Blue Mountain Coffee waiting for you in the yard every morning. That's where I'd stay. On one of my reaches I emailed the Manager and asked for a few drinks to be chilled in my fridge when I got there and there they were. da da! Such a wonderful place.

Comment

My WestEnd list is...

Tensing Pen http://www.frommers.com/destinations/negril/H46295.html

Rockhouse http://www.frommers.com/destinations/negril/H32253.html

Xtabi http://www.frommers.com/destinations/negril/H32256.html

all of those places are top notch... trust me , but Ive no experience with the places on your list.
            <span style="font-weight: bold">~Love thy brother as thy soul; keep him as the apple of thine eye.~</span> Jesus (25) The Gospel of St. Thomas

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X