Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Happi Happi Napi Napi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happi Happi Napi Napi

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>It's Napi's Bird day [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] </span>
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Re: Happi Happi Napi Napi

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img]HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAPI [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img]
    Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>happy birthday (((Napihead)))</span>

Comment

Happy Birthday Girlie!!!

Comment

Happy birthday Napi!!! I miss you about the place, wish you would stop by more often! I have been reading Napisoul and hated it when Soulie had to go away again. That must be so hard...

Anyway, hope you are having a wonderful birthday! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/gift.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Birthday Lady!!!
              Never make someone a priority that only makes you an option...

Comment

Happy Happy Nappi [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img]
                Keep the faith . .

Comment

Hope all is well on your end Napi [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
                  <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

Happy Birthday Napihead and many more in your lifetime.
                    `If your dream doesn't include the &quot;impossible&quot; it's too small - Joel Osteen

Comment

I'm such a ditz. I didn't know about this thread till MissMonroe emailed me today. I can't thank you guys enough for thinking about me. It means so much.

I had a good day. My sister took me to the Jill Scott concert the night before and my parents took me to dinner. SH sent me flowers. Amiri was his usual sweet self, attacking me with hugs and kisses all day.
                      PROUD to be Amiri's mama!

Comment

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>That sounds like a wonderful birthday lady </span>

Comment

I hope you have a wonderful day.
                          Enjoy your Birthday to the max.
                          You can make Someones Day in Jamaica...help a kid (pickney)

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X