Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

man oh man ... i am in tears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man oh man ... i am in tears

i am bothered here by the responses i have recently received from my posts and shout box.

we used to ramp with each other. somehow, everything has become so serious and, frankly, ugly.

i [censored] off bandy last nite - with no desire to so do. and, now seveen seems not to accept my "joke".

i know i am a cynical/sarcastic so and so. always have been, always will be.

i apologize to anyone i have upset. not my modus operandus.

i wish you all the best.
    Don't believe everything you think.

If ignorance is bliss, why are more people not happy?

Re: man oh man ... i am in tears

binkydink [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

(((((BINK))))) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

i am the most ilevelant person on the board

and i'm a hippie

from long time

i LOVE eveyone

give peace a chance

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">binkydink [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div>

thanks, Bizi.. really appreciated. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(((((BINK))))) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

and i'm a hippie

from long time

i LOVE eveyone

give peace a chance </div></div>

see, Seveen, that is why i love you so much. you are "ilevelant"

enuf talk ... we need to meet. somehow, i think it may be a match made in hades. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bink</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(((((BINK))))) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

and i'm a hippie

from long time

i LOVE eveyone

give peace a chance </div></div>

see, Seveen, that is why i love you so much. you are "ilevelant"

enuf talk ... we need to meet. somehow, i think it may be a match made in hades. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] </div></div>

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>
            hades is the only place that is

TOO HOT TOO HOT

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img]</span>

Comment

Nice to see the girlz from when flower was power and when you danced to psychedelic disco sounds on the neon falshing dance floors and the bending electic sounds of Jimi Hendrix and the protest songs of Dylan and that old Dixie Down gal..whats her name...Joan Baez...memories.

Big up Binky and Seveen. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]
              Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I'm sure everything is ok Bink...Bandi and Seveen are the two nicest people on here, they don't hold grudges. </span>
                IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> psychedelic disco sounds </div></div>

????...I can only imagine "disco" on LSD. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]
                  Yeah, but i didn't know what i didn't know.

Comment

Hey bink [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] it's not you babes..it's the planets...

29th - 30th March 2008

One of the principal features of this present alert is the opposition between Mars and the Moon. The pair will remain in conjunction until around 19:00 GMT (14:00 EDT) on the 30th of March and will have a determinative effect on moods and feelings throughout this period.

Likely mood traits to result from this include a keen sense of like and dislike with easily aroused passions that will be prone to nervous restlessness, impatience and irritability. In addition there may be increased aggression with the likelihood of arguments and heightened awareness and perception.

The above mentioned feelings will be made all the more forceful by the continuing alignment between Venus, Mercury and Uranus. This has been influential now for several weeks and has led to extremely strong moods and emotions. Uranus in particular is renowned for its bizarre, eccentric, or out of character mood traits and this can lead to extreme situations of a highly desperate nature. This could result in tension or conflict within the family setting and reach such proportions where splits or separations within relationships become inevitable. This alignment can also lead to perverse acts of an immoral nature with the potential for illicit affairs and other ill judged ventures and activities.

Read more here

Comment

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] i went crazy last night [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

no board for me at 8:00PM [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img] </span>

Comment

bink [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

Please don't cry [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

I am sorry if I took what you said wrong. I am also bummed with the bad vibes we have seen on here lately.
                        I am for the most part a happy person, and the last thing I want to do is come on here and argue.

I am just as sarcastic as the next person, and I know sometimes my sarcasim is taken wrong...

damn those planets and their opposition [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whatever.gif[/img]

(((bink))) we have spoken on the phone, and we have shared many years here in laughter. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]

let us feel no way [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
                        <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I don’t believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                        That’s not right. That’s not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                        ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>((((BanDanna))) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70373-kiss.gif[/img] </span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X